Skin Boosters Technique – Dermal Fillers Injections for Rejuvenation and Revitalisation of the Face, Decolletage and Hands
Have you read the first part of this blog, Skin Boosters and what they can do for your skin?
The blog link above will help you understand WHO Skin Booster treatments can benefit, and why. This blog will help you understand the Skin Booster Injecting technique itself.
Skin Boosters: This treatment can be effective for restoring a more luminous glow to dull-looking skin; and it’s a great cosmetic injecting option for winter.
But not all patients will be good candidates for skin booster sessions.
You’ll need an assessment to find out which is better for you – skin booster injections, dermal filler injections for feature augmentation and volume restoration, or skin needling and pigmentation peels.
Phone (03) 8849 1444 to find out which type of consultation you’ll likely want to start with – e.g., a Dermal Clinician for facial peels and skin laser treatments; or a Cosmetic Physician for cosmetic injections or skin booster sessions (or a combination of both).
We have two talented Cosmetic Injectors at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing; Cosmetic Physician Dr Tina Purdon and Senior Nurse Injector Sandra Wallace.
Here’s the TECHNIQUE description for Skin Booster Injections using Dermal Fillers.
There are a few options for skin booster sessions.
- There’s a traditional skin booster session, that uses dermal filler only.
- There’s another option that uses dermal fillers combined with other “nutritional” or moisturising substances.
- amino acids
- vitamin(s) such as B6
- other solutions
- This makes the Skin Booster Injections a combination of an injectable dermal filler WITH the added benefits of meso-therapy (skin needling with skin serums).
Each patient may be best off with a specific skin booster approach, and this is why you need an assessment with a Cosmetic Doctor before proceeding.
- Not everyone will benefit from the same type of treatments.
- But across age ranges and skin concerns, Skin Booster Injections can refresh the skin and reduce crepey-looking skin or dull skin.
Skin Boosters Techniques: Injecting Dermal Fillers across the face, decolletage, hands or under eyes
For more information on the procedure and techniques used, send us an enquiry form today.
Or phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to request an assessment for your suitability for Skin Booster Injections at our Melbourne based Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic.
Synopsis of a Technique for Skin Booster Injecting Sessions by Dr Tina Purdon, Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing
The treatment is performed using an injector ‘gun’ – in which micro-droplets of the solution are distributed EVENLY over the skin.
- Gives a natural result.
- Perfect option for nearly all age groups over 18.
- Requires 3 appointments spaced 2-4 weeks apart for best results.
- skin hydration
- complexion/skin texture
- fine lines
- Mild Skin Redness
- Possible Bruising
- Small raised bumps (looks like mosquito bites) appear immediately after treatment, these are the micro-droplets of the product, and these tend to settle in 24 hours.
Then wait a few weeks and see the results of more luminous skin!
Find out more by phoning us today!