Non-Surgical Laser and Facial Treatment Costs and Average Prices. Compare Melbourne Prices
Note: more and more, cosmetic treatments of the non-surgical variety are able to address common skin complaints and accomplish amazing changes in your facial appearance and skin texture.
But that doesn’t mean that all treatments are equal or appropriate for your skin concerns. The best way to find out is to schedule a skin assessment – be sure to ask for a Canfield REVEAL session if desired – to see what can be done for your skin, in a medical skin-care clinic setting where qualified Dermal Therapists work alongside Cosmetic Doctor(s) and Plastic Surgeon(s) to help patients find holistic solutions to skin health/skin condition and skin appearance.
Find out what our Clinicians and Cosmetic Injectors in Melbourne can do for your skin by phoning (03) 8849 1400 and arranging an assessment with a bonafide Dermal Clinician or ask for our Cosmetic Doctor or Injecting Clinician.
** Invasive treatments, lasers, and cosmetic injections DO carry risks and results can vary from patient to patient.**
Cost of Cosmetic Injections. Prices in Melbourne vs Sydney
Most cosmetic injection treatments using quality injection solutions by a trained professional, qualified and highly trained, are fairly competitive between Melbourne vs Sydney.
For Cosmetic Injection prices in Melbourne, visit Coco Ruby Skin for an assessment and quote for a “liquid facelift’ or other cosmetic injecting or dermal filler treatment. After your initial suitability assessment by our Cosmetic Physician/GP, you may be able to have follow up cosmetic injecting sessions with one of our Senior Cosmetic Injectors or with our Cosmetic Doctor(s). Phone (03) 8849 1400 to schedule a consultation (our team has the expertise and advanced training in strategic, natural-looking cosmetic injections as well as lip filler injections).
Why choose a skilled Cosmetic Injector vs Low-Cost Cosmetic Injections?
We suggest avoiding cheap cosmetic injections, low-cost dermal fillers and wrinkle injections as these offers MAY involve compromises in either:
- the training and skill of the injector, which can lead to serious cosmetic injecting disasters – or
- serious differences and deficiencies in the type and amounts of fillers or wrinkle relaxing solutions being used – or
- a lack of sanitation and sterilisation focus at some non-medical clinics or beauty parlours not part of a medical clinic
Not all dermal filler injections and wrinkle-relaxing solutions are EQUAL in effectiveness. And, sadly, NOT all Injectors are alike.
Some are highly trained and some are less so, and if you get a less-trained injector, you could end up with very serious consequences or permanent disfigurement.
Prices of Popular Cosmetic Treatments and Facials in Melbourne are being updated on a regular basis.
For procedure information, drop down the procedure page. This information is updated as of September 2018 but may be superseded by price changes or special VIP facial-package offers. Phone to verify a price before booking in for a treatment. Also, an assessment session for your suitability for an advanced procedure such as Fraxel lasers, IPL or other light-based facials and/or dermal fillers ($50 for facials, $150 for injections assessments) MAY be required before you can schedule an actual procedure.
- This assessment helps evaluate your suitability for the procedure you’re wanting to have – and it includes taking your medical history – as a best-practice patient-safety measure before you have a treatment.
- Find out more about the Costs of Cosmetic treatments in Melbourne and the average recovery times by clicking on our cost pages (drop down the cost menu).
VIP Facials, Skin Treatments and Laser Costs in Melbourne:
Coco Ruby Prices for Non-Surgical Facial Enhancements and Cosmetic Injections (average prices) – please contact us for an assessment and treatment plan quote.
Visit our ONLINE STORE to BUY Obagi skincare and serums, PCA skin products, DNA Renewal and Glo Mineral Makeup online – free shipping or next day delivery may be available on some orders. Conditions and terms apply.
Fraxel Laser treatment. Cost of Fraxel in Melbourne (Facial treatments/Facial Laser Treatments Prices)
- Fraxel dual laser treatments are one of the most popular laser treatments for facial skin rejuvenation.
- There are other areas it can be used (back of hands and the decolletage, for example)
Cost of a Fraxel Treatment in Melbourne at Coco Ruby:
- Fraxel laser prices for facial laser treatments in Melbourne at Coco Ruby Clinic start at $950 for one full facial treatment.
- Packages available – phone our team for details but a skin assessment ($50) with a Dermal Clinician is your first step to assess if Fraxel is going to be one of your best skin rejuvenation options.
Benefits (snapshot) of Fraxel Rejuvenation: Treats Facial Wrinkles and Lines as well as Sun Damage
A fractional laser technology that targets deep wrinkles, sun-damaged skin & scarring can be an effective method to refresh the skin’s appearance or texture. If pigmentation is your main concern, there may be other recommended alternatives to assist you, such as Dermamalen or Laser Genesis.
*We also treat other areas such as hands or the decolletage. Ask us for details & pricing.
Melasma Dermamalen Mask
Dermamalen peel for Melasma (Prices)
An intense chemical peel that focuses on Melasma, a hormone-induced pigmentation condition.
Dermamalen Skin Peel Facial to treat Melasma and other serious facial pigmentation
CO2 Therapy/DOT Laser Therapy – costs per treatment
Cost of DOT Therapy – the CO2 Facial Laser – in Melbourne (Facial treatments/Facial Laser)
- DOT Therapy facial treatments using a CO2 laser are available singularly or in a package.
- Typically, a series of CO2 laser treatments (DOT Therapy) are recommended for best results, but this can vary from patient to patient.
- There are different settings to increase the laser treatment depth and intensity.
- Results from DOT Therapy can take 3 to 6 months to become visible because it works at a deeper layer of the dermis than more superficial peels, meaning your DOT therapy skin rejuvenation results are likely to show up more slowly than peels, but may help you to achieve more significant and longer-lasting results than more superficial skin treatments.
- Three sessions are best for results that rejuvenate and firm the appearance of the skin, smoothing the texture and stimulating cellular renewal and dermal strengthening.
Vaginal Skin Laser – cost per treatment session (recommended 3 sessions or more)
Cost of Vaginal Laser Treatments in Melbourne (Mona Lisa Touch Vaginal Laser)
- Three treatments typically cost $1500 as a package of 3 vaginal laser sessions for rejuvenation of vaginal skin including treating painful sex or vaginal dryness and lax skin after pregnancy or menopause.
- Treatments are scheduled every 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Package prices for vaginal laser treatments in Melbourne are for treatments by our Cosmetic Physician, using the Mona Lisa Touch Laser.
Costs of Laser Genesis Facial Treatments in Melbourne
- Laser Genesis is a great solution for sun damage and other pigmentation concerns, but there’s also Dermamelan peel treatments (below).
- How many Laser Genesis treatments you’ll need can vary.
- Contact us for details on average costs of laser skin rejuvenation treatments for sun damage and pigmentation concerns.
Subscribe to the Coco Ruby Newsletter
Be the first in the know about promotions, news and discounts. We look forward to helping you achieve smoother, firmer and healthier looking skin!
Want a brochure with pricing and other information for our most popular non-surgical facial treatments and cosmetic injections?
Or meet our Coco Ruby team at our free monthly events in our Hawthorn East clinic location in Melbourne’s inner east. We look forward to helping you get YOUR skin looking its best.
Phone us on (03) 8849 1400 or send an enquiry form to request a Coco Ruby pricing list.