Skin Conditions & Treatments in Melbourne
Your skin health tends to reflect your overall health as the body’s largest organ.
Skin Conditions treated by the Coco Ruby team include:
Rosacea or Redness with Laser Genesis, Skin Care, Excel V
Acne Treatment with Peels or Healite Treatment
- Acne Scar Treatments with Skin Pen, Fraxel Treatment, DOT Therapy, Peels or Healite
- Leg Veins with Excel V
- Facial Vessels with Excel V, Laser Genesis
- Broken Capillaries with Excel V, Laser Genesis, Healite
- Skin Rejuvenation with IPL Limelight, Fraxel Treatment, Skin Needling
- Sun Damaged Skin with IPL Limelight, Fraxel Treatment or DOT Therapy
- Sun Spots with V-Laser, IPL Limelight, Fraxel Treatment or DOT Therapy
- Facial Tone and Texture with SkinPen, IPL Limelight, CO2 DOT Laser, Fraxel Treatment
- Ageing Concerns with DOT Laser, Fraxel Treatment, Skin Needling, Laser Genesis, Limelight
- Cherry Angiomas with Cutera Laser
- Blackheads with Peels
Skin Quality Concerns & Treatments
- Weakened Skin with Skin Care LED Healite II
- Dull Skin with Fraxel Treatment, Peels, Healite, Skin Care
- Oily Skin with Skin Care, Peels
- Brown Spots with V-Laser, Fraxel Treatment, Limelight, Skin Needling and Skin Care
- Dry or Dehydrated Skin Peels, Skin Care and Healite
- Congested Skin Peels and Skin Care
Professionalism and Integrity
Coco Ruby Skin Clinic was founded within the medical setting of Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery and top Melbourne Plastic Surgeon Dr Craig Rubinstein. The clinic is equipped with laser and light systems that have scientific evidence to effectively and safely deliver results. Our Nurses and Dermal Clinicians are University qualified. They keep up to date with industry standards and the latest trends by attending regular conferences and seminars, ensuring you receive professional and sound advice.
At Coco Ruby Skin Clinic, our focus is on you. We believe that listening to and understanding your expectations is the most important step.
The Coco Ruby Clinicians pride themselves on professionalism and integrity.
Your Consultation begins with a thorough assessment of your lifestyle and skin health. We use the latest Canfield Reveal Facial Imaging System to help identify the unique pigment signatures of red and brown components as well as the lines and wrinkles.
If you would like to improve your skin health, please send us an enquiry form or schedule an appointment using the contacts below.
How to Book your Initial Skin Health Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with CocoRuby’s Aesthetic Physician, Nurse Injector or Dermal Clinician.
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Request more information about our rejuvenation procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Cosmetic Surgery Experts and our team of elite Melbourne Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Please FOLLOW us on Facebook.