Colorescience Skincare Range at Coco Ruby Melbourne
Colorescience is an all-in-one mineral makeup and skincare line designed to give a flawless appearance to your skin. The brand is known for blending colour and science, which gives you both immediate and long-lasting benefits. The micronized minerals minimize redness, inflammation and provide your skin with long-term benefits. It is suitable for all skin types and is recommended by skin specialists around the globe.
Colorescience is formulated using 100% pure ingredients such as natural minerals, botanicals, and antioxidants. The products give you mineral and physical protection and are free from all the chemicals. All the ingredients are clinically tested to ensure long-term skin health.
The brand stands for skincare innovation. The products not only give you perfect-looking skin but protects you against free radicals, sun damage, and pollution. That is the reason why Colorescience is the physician’s favourite. Moreover, the brand has won countless awards and have several media mentions under its name.
Benefits of Using Colorescience Products
Mineral Formula – The mineral formulation of the products makes the application process easy and effective. Due to Colorescience being all mineral, it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skins.
Physical Ingredients – The range is free of chemicals; the physical sunscreen sits on top of your skin, creating a barrier against sun damage and other environmental factors.
Broad Spectrum Sunscreen – The range contains a combination of zinc oxide, and titanium oxide protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
Water Resistant – Using water-resistant products is not only useful for beach days as they also come in handy during hot summer days.
Say Goodbye to White Casts – Most of the products containing sunscreen leave a white cast on your skin. With Colorescience, it won’t be a problem.
Colorescience Most Popular Products
The bestselling products from the brand include but are not limited to:
- Colorescience Daily Essentials Kit
- Colorescience Pep Up Collagen Renewal Face & Neck Treatment
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Spf 50 Powder Brush – Fair
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Spf 30 Powder Brush – Tan
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Spf 30 Powder Brush – Medium
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Brush-On Shield Spf 50
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Face Shield Spf 30
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Face Shield Glow Spf 50
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Color Balm Spf 50
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Color Balm Spf 50 Collection
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Sheer Matte Spf 30 Sunscreen Brush
- Colorescience Total Eye 3 In 1 Renewal Therapy Spf 35
- Colorescience Total Eye Restore Regimen
Most Popular Products with Description
- Colorescience Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield Spf 50
Reformulated with EnviroScreenTM Technology to provide protection from environmental aggressors. Environmental protection with SPF in a convenient, on-the-go application that can be used alone or over makeup. The patented ingredients and an antioxidant-infused mineral powder protect while hyaluronic acid hydrates for supple skin. Apply this product as your last protection layer on top of your foundation or as it is. The tap flick application makes it very easy to use. It is very compact and easy to carry around anywhere and everywhere. It is recommended to apply the product every two hours for optimal protection. The 100% mineral formula protects your skin from environmental factors, making it better over time. This is the only brush-on powder sunscreen that the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends. It comes in four different colour options; fair, medium, tan, and deep. The product offers protection against UVA/UVB rays, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. It gives off a sheer matte coverage. Make sure to apply it to dry skin. To purchase this product, click here.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Face Shield Spf 30
This powerful formula is rich in minerals and is super hydrating. It offers protection against environmental aggressors and blends seamlessly into your skin. It can be directly applied to the skin or mixed in with a moisturiser to create a natural, seamless look. The product is perfect for everyday use and comes in three shades; glow, original, and bronze. To purchase this product, click here.
- Mineral Corrector palette
Use separately or blend together to cover and camouflage skin concerns, such as blemishes, dark circles and redness, as well as post-procedure discolourations.
Pressed Mineral Foundation
Pressed Mineral Foundation provides light to full coverage with a weightless, non-drying feeling on the skin. It gives the appearance of perfection without the thick look of traditional pressed powder. These pure pigments are designed to glide on smoothly for the perfect colour. Key ingredients include Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Vitamin E, Vegetal Extract for hydration, Carrot Seed Oil, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood and Lavender to bind minerals together. Available in seven shades.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Color Balm Spf 50
This one-of-a-kind lip balm will not only protect your lips against environmental protectors but will also give it a fresh pop of colour. It comes in three beautiful shades; berry (which adds a vibrant pop of colour to your lips), blush (a nude with pinky undertones), and bronze (a shimmery gold colour giving your lips a perfect sun-kissed glow). It can also be used on the cheeks as a beautiful tint.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Sheer Matte Spf 30 Sunscreen Brush
This weightless, sheer powder makes your skin appear clean and fresh at all times. It absorbs excess oil and minimizes the appearance of pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin. The product comes in four shades; fair, medium, tan, and deep. It gives off a lightweight sheer coverage that looks supernatural. The star ingredients of the product, iron oxide, silicon powder, vitachelox, and infraguard, impart long-term benefits to your skin along with making it appear fabulous during the day. To purchase this product, click here.
Sunforgettable Tint Du Soleil SPF 20
A multi-tasking lightweight formula that blends colour and environmental protection into 1 supercharged product. The antioxidant-rich formula gives sheer foundation coverage with “good for your skin” ingredients.
Awards won by Colorescience
Colorescience is not only a dermatologist’s favourite brand but has also won many awards in recent years. Some of the most prominent mentions include:
- New Beauty 2020 Winner for Best Powder Sunscreen
- Anti Aging and Innovative Product of the Year 2019
- New Beauty 2019 Best Eye Cream with SPF 2019
Colorescience Active Ingredients
Colorescience includes carefully selected speciality ingredients that nourish your skin from within and offers protection against harmful aggressors. Some of the most prominent elements include:
Iron Oxides – These are commonly used as cosmetic colourants. However, these micronized pigments do much more than that. They offer protection against damage and photoaging, which is primarily caused by HEV light, commonly known as blue light.
Lipochroman – it is a powerful antioxidant that makes you look younger by preventing premature ageing, resulting from air pollution and other environmental stressors.
Bisabolol – it calms down and soothes the skin. This ingredient is carefully extracted through chamomile oil and works wonders for easily irritated and inflamed skin types.
Vital Et – it is a bioavailable form of vitamin E, which is known for soothing redness and offers antioxidant support. It also calms down the redness, which is caused by environmental, bacterial, and mechanical factors. It is known for calming down the skin before and after exposure to UV rays.
Phytomoist – It is a fantastic skin hydrator. Did you know that it provides 4x the hydration of hyaluronic acid. It makes your skin look and feel supple and prevents premature ageing.
Niacinamide – Commonly referred to as Vitamin B3. This star ingredient helps to calm and soothe the skin. Moreover, it protects the natural skin barrier and balances out sebum production.
Infraguard – This combination of tara tannins (a powerful antioxidant) and organic sunflower sprouts helps protect skin against the aging effects of infrared radiation (IR).
What is colorescience makeup?
- Colorescience makeup is a skin-friendly makeup brand that nurtures the skin. It contains skin-friendly ingredients that are suitable for all skin types. The idea is to look fabulous every day without causing damage to your skin. It will better your skin over time.
How do you use colorescience powder?
- Using the Colorescience powder is super simple. Simply pop open the cap, push the plastic sleeve down, pull off the rubber band and the sleeve, cap the top again, tap the product on a hard surface about 8 to 10 times, flick the brush and apply it to your face and neck.
Does colorescience expire?
- Yes, every product has an expiration date, and colorescience products also expire over time.
Is colorescience natural?
- COLORESCIENCE products are 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
What is the best powder sunscreen?
- Colorescience powder products are certainly one of the best powder sunscreens on the market.
How do you apply colorescience total eye?
- Here is how to use the product:
Step 1: Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip.
Step 2: Dot around both eyes.
Step 3: Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish.
Is the colorescience reef safe?
- Yes, Colorescience makes sunscreen biodegradable formulas with all-natural minerals that are 100% safe for marine life.
Is colorescience a good brand?
- It is a fabulous brand that is why it is recommended by a lot of dermatologists around the globe.
Where can I buy colorescience sunscreen?
- You can buy Colorescience sunscreen from cocoruby’s website.
How do you apply even colorescience?
- The application process is super simple. Simply apply a 1/2 pump of the product on a moisturized face. Use it as a first step in your makeup application. Make sure to wait for fifteen minutes before going out in the sun.
Is colorescience gluten-free?
- Yes, colorescience is a gluten-free product.
How do you use Sunforgettable brushes?
- Here is how to use it:
- Simply pop open the cap
- Push the plastic sleeve down
- Pull of the rubber band and the sleeve
- Cap the top again
- Tap the brush on a hard surface about 8 to 10 times
- Flick the brush and apply it to your face and neck
How long does SPF 50 last?
- It will last for 2 hours after you put it on. After that, you have to reapply.
Are powder sunscreens effective?
- Of course, they are useful. The powder texture makes it easier to reapply, keeping it protected at all times.
Is SPF 50 enough for the face?
- Yes, it is enough, but it remembers it has to be reapplied every two hours.
Is Colorescience a cruelty-free brand?
- Yes, Colorescience is a cruelty-free brand. Moreover, it is also reef-safe, non-nano, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, sulphate-free, phthalate-free, oil-free, gluten-free, and fragrance-free.
Does colorescience total eye work?
- Yes, it works wonders. 95% of users report improvement in dark circles, puffiness, crow’s feet, and skin firmness after four weeks of using Total Eye. About 97% report that their eyes look and felt more rejuvenated.
Start with a Skin Care Consultation
You might be thinking, what’s next? To find which Colorescience makeup or skincare will suit you best, book your facial consultation with our qualified Dermal Skin Therapist today.
Send a confidential Enquiry form today or call us at (03) 8849 1400. Keep following us on Facebook for all the latest updates.