Jane Iredale Skincare & Mineral Make Up at Coco Ruby Skin Melbourne
Jane Iredale is your one-stop solution for buying makeup that delivers the benefit of skincare. It certainly cannot get better than that. This skincare makeup company takes a holistic approach to make women feel beautiful from within. The founder Jane Iredale launched her first product 20 years ago. It was a mineral foundation that offered beautiful coverage along with skincare benefits. Over the years, it has grown into a brand that is known worldwide for its makeup and skincare products.
Benefits of Jane Iredale Products
There are endless reasons why Jane Iredale products are used in over 50 countries and recommended by dermatologists. Some of them are mentioned below:
- All the products of the brand undergo vigorous testing to ensure safety and efficacy.
- Jane Iredale products are free from preservatives, dyes and fragrances.
- They are paraben and talc-free, making it perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- All the products contain anti-inflammatory properties as they include zinc oxide and titanium which are known to soothe the skin.
- Jane Iredale products protect your skin from airborne toxins.
- The makeup products contain micro-pulverized crystals which give you a softer, more natural look.
- All the products are non-comedogenic which means your skin can breathe under the layers of makeup.
- They do not test on animals and are Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics certified.
Most Popular Jane Iredale Products
Jane Iredale has an extensive list of products to suit every skin type and complexion.
Most popular Jane Iredale products include
- Amazing Base Amber, Amazing Base Latte, Amazing Base Satin, Amazing Base Suntan, Amazing Base Warm Sienna, Amazing Base Warm Silk, Amazing Baser Golden Glow,
- Brushes – Blending/Contouring brush andKabuki Makeup Brush,
- D20 Hydrating Spray mist,
- Dream Tint Tinted Moisturiser Medium, Dream Tint Tinted Moisturiser Medium/Dark, Dream Tint Tinted Moisturiser Medium/Light,
- Enlighten Concealer,
- Glow Time BB4, Glow Time BB5, Glow Time BB6, Glow Time BB7, Glow Time BB8,
- Great shape Contour Kit – Cool, Great Shape Contour kit – Warm,
- Liquid Minerals Amber, Liquid Minerals Honey Bronze, Liquid Minerals Suntan,
- Pressed Powder Golden Glow, Refillable Compact
- and Smooth Affair primer for oily skin.
Most Popular Products Detail with Links
Jane Iredale Amazing Base
Jane Iredale Amazing Base is a mineral foundation. It offers light to medium buildable coverage. The product looks creamy and feels almost like silk. It gives off a soft, luminous finish to the skin. It’s easily bendable and stays put throughout the day. Perfect for people with sensitive skin, it is made up of micronized minerals and feels weightless on the skin. It contains SPF 20 which adds a layer of sun protection, making it perfect for everyday use. The product is vegan, gluten-free and comes in a variety of shades to suit every skin tone. To purchase the product, click the following links as per you shade:
- Amazing Base Ivory
- Amazing Base Bisque
- Amazing Base Light Beige
- Amazing Base Radiant
- Amazing Base Warm Silk
- Amazing Base Satin
- Amazing Base Amber
- Amazing Base Natural
- Amazing Base Warm Sienna
- Amazing Base Suntan
- Amazing Baser Golden Glow
- Amazing Base Latte
- Amazing Base Honey Bronze
Jane Iredale is a multipurpose brush for the finishing touches. It is a synthetic, top-angled, medium-density brush which is angled at the top. It is luxuriously soft and can be used with any liquid, cream or powder base. It is perfect to be used as contouring, blending and as a brush blush. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
D20 Hydrating Spray Mist
D20 Hydration Spray Mist has been awarded ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification. The clean and fresh hydrating mist will boost the health of your skin. It plumps the skin cells while calming and protecting your skin. The long-lasting mineral gives of a lasting and smooth finish. It is a must-have product to use post-laser. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer
A dream tint tinted moisturizer is a hydrating, and lightweight moisturizer. It is water-resistant and contains SPF 15. It is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. It offers sheer to medium coverage and helps prevent epidermal water loss. The soft-focus effect minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and wrinkles. It has a 100% colour match guarantee and is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective sunscreen. It comes in a variety of shades. Select the one as per your colour range:
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Light
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Medium Light
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Medium
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Medium Dark
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Dark
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Warm Bronze
- Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer Peach Brightener
Jane Iredale’s Enlighten Concealer is a perfect product for covering dark circles. It is even effective to hide tattoos and visible veins. It is not only a concealer, rather a complete under eye treatment. It contains Licorice and Arbutine which can lighten your dark circles effectively. It works well both with and without foundation. Whether you are going for a full glam look or simply looking to cover up your dark circles, this product is perfect for you. To purchase this product, click here.
Jane Iredale Glow Time
Jane Iredale full coverage BB cream comes with SPF 25/17. It covers up your blemishes, minimizes pores and makes your skin look smooth and bright. This product is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes which makes it perfect for hot summer months and pool parties. It is non-comedogenic, allergy tested and offers a 100% colour match guarantee. It comes in a variety of shades. You can select the one as per your skin colour:
- Glow Time BB1
- Glow Time BB2
- Glow Time BB3
- Glow Time BB4
- Glow Time BB5
- Glow Time BB6
- Glow Time BB7
- Glow Time BB8
- Glow Time BB9
- Glow Time BB10
- Glow Time BB12
Great Shape Contour Kit
Jane Iredale’s great shape contour kit is a trio of matte shades. It is a one product solution for sculpting, highlighting and contouring your face. The sleek rose gold compact packaging makes it all the more attractive. The powders are fresh and easily bendable, It also comes with an easy to follow illustration guide. It comes in three shades; cool, warm and deep to complement all skin tones. You can purchase the right one through the following links:
Kabuki Makeup Brush
Jane Iredale’s Kabuki Makeup Brush comes is a beautiful rose gold colour. The large, round, plush brush offers great coverage. It is luxuriously soft and perfect to be used with powders. Like all other products from the brand, this one to is vegan and cruelty-free. To purchase the product, click here.
Liquid Minerals Foundation
If you are looking for a hydrating foundation that gives off a light-reflecting beautiful coverage, liquid minerals foundation is certainly the best option to go for. It offers sheer to medium coverage. State of art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows them to work their magic on the skin. It offers 100% colour match. The shade range includes; Bisque, Light Beige, Radiant, Warm Silk, Satin, Amber, Natural, Warm Sienna, Suntan, Golden Glow, Honey Bronze, Latte and Caramel. For purchasing your perfect shade, click here:
- Light Beige
- Warm Silk
- Warm Sienna
- Golden Glow
- Honey Bronze
Jane Iredale Pressed Powder
If you are looking for a sheer matter foundation that looks like your own skin, go for Jane Iredale’s pressed powder. It comes in 26 different shades to match every skin tone perfectly. It is made up of micronized minerals, is completely oil-free and weightless. It is filled with rich antioxidants such as pine bark extract and pomegranate extract. It contains SPF and is water-resistant.
Smooth Affair Primer
The smooth affair primer preps up your skin beautifully so that the makeup glides on smoothly and lasts longer. It makes your skin appear youthful, radiant, minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, bringing out the natural radiance. To buy this miracle product, click here.
Active Ingredients Used in the Jane Iredale Products
Jane Iredale uses high quality ingredients: 24-Karat Gold Leaf, Acetyl Tyrosine, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alaria Esculenta (Algae) Extract, Alcohol, Algae and Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (First Aid Plant), Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bisabolol, Bismuth Oxychloride, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calcium Sulfate, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caramel, Carbomer, Carmine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cellulose, Cetearyl Candelillate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Stearate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil and Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocoglycerides, Coconut Alkanes, Coconut Alkanes (and) Polysilicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Copper Gluconate, Corallina Officinalis Extract.
Jane Iredale is available in more than 50 countries all across the world. It is a celebrity favourite. Jennifer Lopez calls it a ‘beauty must-have’ and names like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Cindy Crawford also rave about the skincare makeup brand. It comes as no surprise that many skincare specialists and makeup experts also love this range.
Origins and History of Jane Iredale Skincare
Jane Iredale is the founder of Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics. She founded the company in the year 1994 and since then, there was no looking back. Her cosmetic line was inspired by her career in the entertainment industry where she saw a lot if models and actresses struggling with the ill effects of makeup. Hence, she created her makeup line which was good for the skin. The brand is carried throughout Australia as well as 50 other countries in the world. Her products are suited for women of all ages.
Is Jane Iredale makeup good for your skin?
- Yes, the entire concept behind the creation of this makeup line is ‘makeup that is good for your skin’.
Where are Jane Iredale products made?
- All the formulations are made in the United States of America.
Is Jane Iredale all-natural?
- Jane Iredale is a line of mineral makeup which is formulated with high quality, natural ingredients. The products are free of perfume, alcohol, synthetic chemicals, and artificial dyes.
Is Jane Iredale clean makeup?
- Yes, it is a clean makeup brand, free from parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance and GMO ingredients.
Who owns Jane Iredale?
- San Francisco Equity Partners (SFEP), a private equity firm has now acquired a majority stake in Jane Iredale Cosmetics.
How old is Jane Iredale?
- Jane Iredale makeup brand came into the market in the year 1994. So it’s about 27 years old.
Does Jane Iredale test on animals?
- No, jane Iredale is a certified cruelty-free cosmetics brand. It is recognized by Leaping Bunny and PETA for no animal testing.
Is Jane Iredale hypoallergenic?
- Yes, Jane Iredale is a hypoallergenic makeup brand.
How long does Jane Iredale makeup last?
- Jane Iredale products are inert and can last in your makeup bags for 2 years once opened.
Is Jane Iredale lipstick lead-free?
- Yes, Jane Iredale Lipsticks are lead-free.
Start with a Skin Care Consultation
You might be thinking what’s next? To find, which Jane Iredale makeup product will suit you best, book your facial consultation with our qualified Dermal Skin Therapist today.
Send a confidential Enquiry form today or call us at (03) 8849 1400. Keep following us on Facebook for all the latest updates.