Skin Booster Injections in Melbourne at Coco Ruby Skin
Skin Boosters are microinjections of hyaluronic acid that aim to improve the appearance of the skin by improving elasticity and increasing collagen production. Hyaluronic acid is a potent ingredient of skin moisturizes due to its several cosmetics benefits. This makes them incredibly safe to use on any part of the body.
The injectable skin boosters are injected directly into the dermis layer of the skin with the purpose of restoring skin health and enhancing the overall quality of your skin. They work from the inside and allow your skin to rejuvenate and improve the texture of the skin, among other things.
When do you need to get a Skin Booster?
The restorative functions of skin booster injections are applicable to all ages and skin types. Although they can be applied to any part of your body, they are most commonly used in the neck or decolletage and face area. If you suffer from any of the following, you should speak to your cosmetic doctor about skin boosters:
- Acne and Acne Scars: Hyaluronic acid in the microinjections aims to reduce the redness of acne and prevent new acne breakouts. Hyaluronic acid also facilitates the wound healing process of the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars. If you have recurring acne, see one of our Dermal Clinicians for treatment options.
- Persistent redness of the skin: Hyaluronic acid is known as a magic ingredient in skincare products but when injected into the skin, the benefits are further enhanced. It not only firms the skin and reduces any inflammation but it also reduces redness and puffiness.
- Pigmentation of the skin: Age spots can ruin the appearance of your skin and significantly alter your self-image and self-worth. But the microinjections containing hyaluronic acid can completely remove them.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Wrinkles are a cosmetic and mental burden that can be quite stressful. If you wish to have smooth skin without undergoing an extremely invasive medical procedure, beauty boosters are the perfect option for you.
- Dehydrated, dry, and dull skin: Air pollution, stress, and, over-caffeinating are some of the common reasons why your skin may appear dry and dull. Skin booster injections can easily refresh your skin and give it a glowing appearance.
- Aged skin: The ageing process can be especially harsh towards your skin. If you are bothered by your appearance, you should get a skin booster injection and give your face a youthful glow.
What are the benefits of a Skin Booster?
Skin booster injections are a marvel in the field of cosmetic surgery and treatments. They have the same effects as a skin needling procedure but without the need for multiple micro-injuries to your skin. The micro injections have several benefits, ranging from aesthetics to mental health.
- A skin booster can enhance your skin’s appearance. Leaving you looking natural and more youthful.
- Microinjections into the dermis can also refresh and rehydrate the skin. This is done by reducing the mottled texture and appearance of your skin.
- They improve the skin’s ability to heal itself, mostly through its main and only ingredient, hyaluronic acid.
- Skin boosters also promote the wound healing process by penetrating the skin through microinjections.
- The beauty boosters firm and brighten the skin, giving it the highly sought after ‘glass skin’ appearance.
- Skin boosters work wonders on the skin of your face, neck, and arms.
- The cosmetic benefits of the injections result in psychological benefits and can also improve your mental health.
- You are bound to get a confidence boost after you see the results of the injectable skin boosters.
- Unlike most cosmetic treatments, the skin boosters can be injected up to the lower lash line without any risks or complications. The fact that these injections are completely safe to apply anywhere in your skin is probably the best feature of the skin boosters.
How do Skin Boosters Work?
The skin boosters’ mechanism of action includes injections of hyaluronic acid in small doses into the dermis layer of the skin, using a fine needle. Depending on your goals and expectations from the procedure, your cosmetic surgeon will recommend other treatments you can get along with beauty boosters.
The injectable skin boosters show great results due to the properties and action of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid promotes wound healing, this helps the skin revitalize itself. Furthermore, it promotes increased collagen production that strengthens, firms, and brightens the skin almost immediately. Hyaluronic acid also improves the elasticity of the skin, reducing any sagging of the skin.
Injectable skin boosters improve the appearance and texture of the skin almost immediately. And due to the marvel of hyaluronic acid, your skin will keep getting better and you may see visible changes in your skin for months after the injections.
What to expect during the procedure?
Injectable skin boosters inject hyaluronic acid, an ingredient naturally found in the skin. This makes these injections safe and they can be applied to anyone with any type of skin. In spite of this, there are still a few things to consider before the procedure.
If you are suffering from diabetes, you can still get these injections. However, you will need to comply with an antibiotic regimen to prevent infections. Similarly, if you are currently taking aspirin for your high blood pressure or hypertension, you will need to stop using it at least a week before the procedure. This reduces the risk of bruising after the microinjections.
Before microinjections can be given, a numbing agent will be applied topically to make this procedure as painless as possible for you. After that, the area of your body that will receive the injections is divided into sections. Then, your cosmetic surgeon will inject the skin booster directly into the dermis layer of your skin using a Teosyal V2 skin beauty boost gun.
If you want to enhance the appearance of your face, you will receive a full-face treatment. For this procedure, your face will be divided into five sections; cheeks, temples and forehead, and perioral area. Each section will receive a one ml injection of hyaluronic acid. If you also choose to restore the function and aesthetics of your neck skin, then that will include the division of the neck into two regions; left and right. Each section will also receive a one ml injection of hyaluronic acid. There may be a slight raising of the skin at the injection site, similar to a mosquito bite. However, that will resolve itself in a couple of hours.
About Coco Ruby’s Cosmetic Injector for Skin Boosters
For more information about Jessie our Injector Nurse and Skin Boosters, phone (03) 8849 1400 or send an enquiry form today.
Results of injectable skin boosters
The results of the injectable skin boosters are usually visible the following day. However, you may notice changes in the texture and appearance of your skin for up to 2 weeks to 3 weeks after the procedure. They are known to remove the visible wrinkles and acne scars but the beauty booster injections also remove fines lines and defects that you didn’t even notice you had. You will notice the change in the appearance of your skin and so will those around you.
Different types of Skin Boosters
There are two different types of skin boosters that you can choose from. One of them, the hyaluronic skin booster, has been discussed here in detail. The other type of skin booster is Polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN) skin booster.
The PDRN skin booster is derived from salmon DNA and has benefits similar to the hyaluronic acid skin booster. Both types of injections are given monthly for the first 3 to 4 months and then once every six months to maintain the results.
The main difference between the two types of skin boosters is that hyaluronic acid skin boosters generally have a more hydrating effect along with improvement of the wound healing process of the skin. They give the skin a youthful glow and remove any wrinkles and scars that might be present. Whereas the PDRN skin boosters mainly work on promoting collagen production and have little to no effect on the hydration of the skin.
Download the Guide to Facial Rejuvenation
Celebrities who have had beauty booster injections
There is no question that Hollywood celebrities are under constant scrutiny for their appearance. Exposure to different environments while filming along with all the special effects makeup can make their skin crepey and dull. This is why it makes sense that these celebs would get the beauty booster injections to experience their benefits.
- Lori Loughlin: Lori Loughlin is a famous American actress knowing for her role in the sitcom, Full House. She got the beauty booster injections to improve the appearance of her skin and it really shows.
- Martine McCutcheon: Martine McCutcheon is a 44-year-old English TV personality, singer, and actress who barely looks her age, thanks to the anti-ageing effects of skin booster injections.
- Jess Wright: Jessica Wright is a 35-year-old English television personality who has had the beauty booster injection in her neck region. And the remarkable appearance of her neck is the proof of that.
Skin Booster FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions about Skin Boosters
Are skin boosters safe?
- Skin boosters are completely safe as their main and only ingredient is hyaluronic acid, a component that is naturally found in your skin and bones. Because of this, there is no risk of an allergic or an adverse reaction to the microinjections. Skin boosters are very safe which is why you can get them injected all the way to the lower lash line of your eyes.
How do skin boosters work?
- Skin boosters work by allowing the skin to repair and restore itself from the inside out. The hyaluronic acid promotes wound healing which in turn increases collagen production and improves the elastin properties in the skin. All of this results in a glowy skin that looks five years younger.
How long do skin boosters last?
- After the initial stage, the skin boosters should be injected once every six months. By the end of the six months, the effects of the beauty booster start to disappear. However, it is important to keep in mind that the skin boosters may last for a shorter period of time if you undergo any laser treatment or energy-based treatments as they can dissolve the effects of the microinjections.
Do skin boosters work?
- Skin boosters are extremely efficient and when done properly, have a high success rate. They are a completely natural and safe way of giving your skin a rejuvenated and refreshed appearance.
Do skin booster fillers slow down ageing?
- Skin boosters contain hyaluronic acid as their main ingredient which is considered to be a potent ingredient of restoring and anti-ageing skincare products. These injections not only slow down ageing but also reverse the early signs of injections from the first use.
At what age should you get skin boosters?
- You can get skin booster injections at any age for any skin type. There is no specific age limit, however, it is mostly done on mature skin. Their popularity among those with aged skin is due to their strong anti-ageing effects.
Do skin booster fillers improve skin texture?
- Skin texture is altered due to the breakdown of collagen in the skin and dehydration of the skin due to pollution and stress. Skin boosters inject hyaluronic acid into the skin which rearranges the skins collagen fibres and moisturizes the skin. Moreover, it can also remove signs of ageing from the skin. So, yes skin boosters can improve skin texture.
What is the difference between dermal fillers and Skin booster injections?
- Skin booster injections are microinjections that are given into the dermis of the skin to repair the skin from the inside. Dermal fillers on the other hand are injected just below the skin to shape the face. Basically, skin boosters are fine or microinjections of dermal fillers given into, keyword being into, the skin rather than being given right underneath the skin.