Skin Treatments at Coco Ruby Skin Clinic in Melbourne
We offer a range of Skin Treatments and Laser Skin Treatments at Coco Ruby
Come see our Dermal Clinicians to find out which one will suit you best.
Our Skin Care Team can help you treat and improve skin that currently suffers from:
- Sun-damaged on your Face or Decolletage – a variety of lasers and skin peels or light treatments, serums and skincare products
- Melasma (pigmentation or the ‘pregnancy mask’) can be treated with Dermamelan
- Acne or acne scarring
- Visible signs of ageing
- Premature skin ageing or crow’s feet around the eyes – including Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Lip Fillers and Dermal Fillers
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lips or on the forehead (11’s)
- Acne Scarring or Pitted Skin
- Uneven Textured Skin
- Skin Discolouration or ‘sun spots’ or ‘ageing spots’ and some skin lesions
- Visible capillaries or visible vascularity
- Skin cancer removals (visit www.cocorubyplasticsurgery.com.au)
Hawthorn East Skin Clinic in Melbourne
Find out more about these lasers by clicking on the links, below.
- Fraxel Restore Laser
- IPL Laser
- Co2 Lasers – DOT Therapy
- Cutera Xeo Laser
- Healite II
- Smartxide CO2 DOT Laser
- MonaLisa Touch Laser
Phone to schedule a confidential skin assessment with one of our Melbourne based Dermal Clinicians – available in Hawthorn East or Williamstown (coming soon).
Consider consulting with one of our highly-qualified Dermal Clinicians or our Aesthetic Physician in relation to using one of the top lasers or other light-based treatments and skin peel options that can help YOU get better looking healthier skin.
Ask us about a Canfield REVEAL assessment.
Browse our MENU for different skincare options or visit our skincare and anti-ageing and injectables BLOG to learn more about what it’s like to get a skin treatment using one of our advanced technologies.