Skin Laser Treatments at Coco Ruby Skin Clinic in Melbourne
- Lasers have been in use for facial rejuvenation for many decades.
- Some lasers can be used on hands, the decolletage and the face or other body parts, including reducing Tummy Tuck scars or acne scar reduction.
- Come see our Dermal Clinicians to find out which one will suit you best.
Lasers in Beauty Treatments: Fraxel, V-Laser, CO2 Lasers (DOT Therapy), Xeo and Laser Genesis and more!
Hawthorn East Skin Clinic in Melbourne
Find out more about these lasers by clicking on the links, below.
The latest Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) or high-tech Laser Treatments
If you’re wanting to learn how to improve your skin’s appearance, reduce sun damage, acne or the signs of ageing, and give your skin a healthy glow – ask about our high-tech treatment options.
Your first step is a skin assessment, ideally using Canfield REVEAL photography systems to assess the existing levels of sun damage and pigmentation as well as inflammation (such as is common with acne or Rosacea). The system can also reveal any damage to your facial capillaries and show your Dermal Clinician where treatments need to focus to reduce redness and give your skin a more even tone and smoother skin texture.
Coco Ruby Skin Clinic offers a range of the latest Light Therapy & Laser Treatments – Face and Vaginal Laser Treatments using CO2 Lasers
Our Skin Care Team can help you treat and improve skin that currently suffers from:
- Sun damaged on your Face or Decolletage – variety of lasers and skin peels or light treatments, serums and skin care products
- Melasma (pigmentation or the ‘pregnancy mask’) can be treated with Dermamelan
- Acne or acne scarring
- Visible signs of ageing
- Premature skin ageing or crow’s feet around the eyes – including Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Lip Fillers and Dermal Fillers
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lips or on the forehead (11’s)
- Acne Scarring or Pitted Skin
- Uneven Textured Skin
- Skin Discolouration or ‘sun spots’ or ‘ageing spots’ and some skin lesions
- Visible capillaries or visible vascularity
- Skin cancer removals (visit www.plasticsurgeons.com.au)
Phone to schedule a confidential skin assessment with one of our Melbourne based Dermal Clinicians – available in Hawthorn East or Williamstown (coming soon).
Consider consulting with one of our highly-qualified Dermal Clinicians or our Aesthetic Physician in relation to using one of the top lasers or other light based treatments and skin peel options that can help YOU get better looking, healthier skin.
Ask us about a Canfield REVEAL assessment.
Browse our MENU for different skincare options or visit our skincare and anti-ageing and injectables BLOG to learn more about what it’s like to get a skin treatment using one of our advanced technologies.
Next Step: Book your Initial Consultation for Laser Skin Treatments
Send us a confidential enquiry form or phone us on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your Confidential Consultation with one of our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Team.
Want more information before scheduling your treatment consultation?
- Request more information about our skin procedures including laser rejuvenation, Fraxel, DOT Therapy, Laser Genesis, Anti Wrinkle Injections or Dermal Filler Injectables or Healite II treatments
- Call or contact us today on (03) 8849 1400.
- You can also arrange to attend one of our FREE Practice Events and meet our Skin Care Team and our team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons – you’ll not only meet our team, but you’ll learn more about your non-surgical and surgical options for face, body, breast and skin improvements
Send a confidential Enquiry form today. Or phone (03) 8849 1400.
Please also FOLLOW us on Facebook.