Injectable Hyperhydrosis Treatment for armpit sweat reduction in Melbourne
- Do you sweat excessively?
- Do you sweat in all types of weather?
- Do you find you sweat more in stressful situations?
- Are you uncomfortable wearing clothes that show your underarm sweat stains?
You may have a condition called hyperhydrosis which means “excessive perspiration.” Fortunately, excessive sweating can be effectively treated with a Hyperhidrosis Treatment – muscle relaxant injections, with effects lasting as long as 9 to 12 months.
What is hyperhidrosis?
- Sweating is a normal bodily function that occurs in order for physical temperature regulation.
- Normal levels of perspiration helps to cool you down when your body becomes too hot.
- Sweating is necessary and normal, but excessive, chronic sweating or problem perspiration may be associated with hyperhidrosis.
- Sometimes an underlying health condition is to blame for excess sweating, but often, excessive perspiration occurs in normally healthy individuals, who’ve had the problem since their adolescent years (or longer).
Contrary to the concept of saunas, sweat isn’t the primary source of excreting toxins – that’s more likely to occur through urine and other methods of excretion rather than sweat for most people.
Perspiring becomes ABOVE what might be considered ‘normal perspiration levels’ when your body is sweating at times when your body does NOT need cooling for being too hot.
Do you suffer from excessive perspiration (heavy sweating) in nearly all types of environmental conditions?
- Do you sweat in Winter as well as Summer?
- Do you perspire heavily no matter what the weather is like?
- Do you find that stressful situations or even playing sports leaves you sweating even more?
- Are you uncomfortable when your clothing reveals underarm perspiration or sweat stains?
If you answered yes, you may suffer from a condition known as “hyperhidrosis” (or hyperhidrosis). Fortunately, hyperhidrosis can be treated effective with injections that relax the muscles and sweat-system and helps prevents excessive perspiring.
Muscle Relaxant Injections for Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Hyperhidrosis is characterised by excessive sweating in various areas of the body, including the underarms, hands and feet.
It can be a socially embarrassing concern for some individuals.
It can also be more uncomfortable during certain times of the year; and can greatly limit your clothing choices.
Hyperhydrosis Treatment with Injectables
This can be an embarrassing problem you might not like to talk about.
Fortunately there’s an effective, fast treatment with very little (if any) downtime – that offers amazing results.
This is known as Hyperhydrosis Treatment using micro-fine injectables, such as muscle relaxant solutions, to significantly reduce sweating.
After treatment, you’ll be free to wear all types of clothing without the hassles or embarrassment of underarm sweat marks.*
Muscle Relaxant injections in the armpit region can stop excessive sweating for up to 12 months, depending on the dosage. *Note that every person is unique and your treatment results may vary.
Muscle Relaxant Injections for Hyperhidrosis to reduce excessive sweating/excessive perspiration
- Hyperhidrosis is characterised by excessive sweating in various areas of the body.
- Most commonly affected areas include underarms, hands and feet.
- The face and forehead can also be impacted.
- It can be a socially embarrassing concern for some individuals.
- It can also be more uncomfortable during certain times of the year; and can greatly limit your clothing choices.
Minimal down time for Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Other than potentially being a little sore under your arm pits (or other treated areas) for a few days after your treatment, there is relatively little, if any, downtime for injectables treatments to reduce excessive sweating.
It is a safe, virtually-painless option to an often embarrassing issue that hasn’t resolved with the use of anti-perspirants and other measures.
How Injectables treatments for Hyperhydrosis works
This treatment works by using micro-fine injections (often described as the size of an eyelash in diameter) to help disable the overactive sweat glands. The result? No more embarrassing sweat patches on your clothes and the freedom to feel more comfortable – and confident – in situations where you were impeded by excessive sweating.
Excess underarm sweat (hyperhydrosis or hyperhidrosis) is combated using high quality injectables that prevent the sweat glands from being overactive (lasts approximately 9 months, then treatment can be repeated).
What to expect during an injectables treatment session
- Step 1: Book a consultation to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for injectables (it can work on several areas of the body from your underarms to your palms if you suffer from very sweaty hands).
- Step 2: Ask for a prescription numbing cream, which you’ll place over the area to be treated approximately one hour before your hyperhydrosis treatment appointment.
- Step 3: Attend your treatment session appointment at our Clinic. In a matter of minutes you’ll be finished and in a matter of days or weeks you’ll notice significant improvements in your treated area – meaning reduced sweating and more dryness and clothing-comfort!
The sweat-busting procedure takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes as little as 15 minutes if you already have your numbing cream on when you arrive.
Step 4: You’ll see results in approximately a week (or sooner).
Some Patient report that after just a half-hour treatment, it can take only 4 days before their armpit sweating stops. One patient reported that she is relieved she can now wear light-coloured and tighter-fitting clothes that she used to avoid wearing due to armpit sweat stains.
Schedule a detailed consultation to learn more about what to expect in terms of outcomes, and whether you’re a candidate for this type of treatment.
How injectables treatments for Hyperhidrosis works
This treatment works by disabling the overactive sweat glands, meaning no more sweat patches on your clothes. Excess underarm sweat (hyperhidrosis or hyperhidrosis) is combatted using high quality injectables that prevent the sweat glands from being overactive (lasts approximately 9 months, then treatment can be repeated).
Hyperhidrosis Treatment with Injectables to reduce sweat
Sweating profusely and chronically – perspiring heavily no matter what the weather or situation – can be an embarrassing problem people might not want to talk about.
Fortunately there’s an increasingly popular, fast treatment that offers amazing results.
This is known as Hyperhidrosis Treatment and it uses injectables such as muscle relaxing solutions to significantly reduce swelling.
After treatment, you’ll be free to wear all types of clothing without the hassles or embarrassment of underarm sweat marks.* Muscle Relaxant injections in the armpit region can stop excessive sweating for up to 12 months, depending on the dosage. *Note that every person is unique and your treatment results may vary, and that any invasive treatment carries risks. You’ll also need a GP’s assessment before having injections (suitable candidates only) so ask to see our Cosmetic Physician for an evaluation of suitability for this treatment for excessive, heavy perspiration.
Hyperhydrosis Solutions & Medical Treatments – Injections to armpit area, hands or feet.
Muscle relaxant injections and other injectables, are some of the most popular and most successful forms of non-surgical treatments for those people who haven’t responded well to antiperspirant or other temporary remedies.
Sweat gland reduction muscle relaxant injections: Quick, Effective Treatment with Very Little Downtime for Chronic Perspiration Problems
- The anti-excessive sweating injections work by disabling over-active sweat glands in the affected regions.
- They can have a positive effect to help reduce or to stop excessive sweating, at least temporarily – but they can be repeated as they do wear off after 9 months to about one year for most patients.
- This time frame can vary, but many patients report getting at least 6 to 9 months of reduced sweating from their initial a treatment, with top-ups or re-treatment required between 6 to 10 months on average (varies).
Are sweat reducing injections for hyperhidrosis painful?
Everyone experiences pain differently.
Pain is typically quite minimal with our experienced injectors, who use a high quality injectable formula and superfine (eyelash-width) needles.
We offer patients Hyperhidrosis Treatments using injectables to help reduce excessive perspiration of armpits, hands and feet
Minimal down time for Treatments for Hyperhidrosis
- Other than potentially being a bit sore under your armpits for a few days after treatment, there is relatively little, if any, downtime.
- It is an effective option with minimal recovery – DO avoid exercising for a few days after having injections (ask your Injecting Clinician/Doctor for post-treatment advice).
- Injections with muscle-relaxing solutions helps treat this often embarrassing issue that hasn’t been solved with the use of antiperspirants OR for individuals who are allergic to antiperspirants.
Duration of Effectiveness of Injections for Excessive Sweating (Hyperhydrosis)
Treatment results can last for up to 9 or 12 months, although everyone reacts to the treatments differently.
- Hyperhydrosis injectables may work for less time for some individuals than for others.
- Treatments can be repeated as required.
- Each injectables procedure usually takes under 15 to 30 minutes per area (under arms, for example, can take less than 5 to 10 minutes per armpit area).
- The treatment has minimal downtime and is not uncomfortable for most people – because the injection needles are so thin (micro-fine injections)
- The injections are over very quickly and they are short in duration and depth; but if you’re worried about being uncomfortable, your Clinician can provide you with medical-grade pre-treatment numbing cream
Results After Injections to Reduce or Stop Excessive Sweating
It may take up to a week to 10 days for the full effects of Hyperhydrosis Injection Treatments to be felt and seen, as the sweat glands will need to adjust to the treatment that has been injected.
After treatment, you may be a little sore for a few days in the treated areas. But within a short period of time, you will be able to wear all of those items of clothing you feared wearing due to revealing sweat marks or perspiration stains.
Who performs Our Injectable Treatments for Excessive Sweating
Choose one of Coco Ruby’s highly experienced Injectors to perform your Hyperhidrosis treatments: Our Cosmetic Injecting team is Sandra Wallace, Senior Injecting Nurse and Jessie Anderson, Registered Nurse Injector.
Ready to sweat less and smile more?
Injections can restore your confidence to wear lighter coloured clothing or attend social functions in summer – or anytime of the year – without the risk of embarrassing perspiration levels.
And if you play sports, attend gym classes or feel embarrassed or impeded by excessive levels of perspiration no matter the time of year, this might be the solution you’ve been looking for.