Healite II Light Therapy Facials for Men and Women in Melbourne
Healite II is a revolutionary and award-winning treatment that helps revitalise your skin. Used as a stand-alone healing treatment for injuries, surgery scars or skin traumas, it is ideal for post-facial treatments and low-level light-therapy facials for men and women.
What is Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT)?
Low-level light therapy is a device using various light frequencies and intensities to aid in surgery recovery, scar treatments and skin revitalisation.
Image of Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) using Healite II frequencies and light technology (c) COCO RUBY SKIN & ANTI-AGEING Copyright –
Synopsis of LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy Treatments):
- Light Based Treatment, non-invasive and non-surgical
- Quick – Treatments can be completed in under 15 to 20 minutes – or slightly longer if combining with a facial
- Warm and relaxing, painless for most patients
- NO downtime
- A bit of pinkness might follow, but is easily covered with mineral makeup or goes away in just a few minutes
- Especially great in WINTER
Healite ll™ therapy can also be used to effectively treat.
- Wounds – by encouraging faster healing
- Pain – by helping pain management through cell regeneration
- Increasing blood flow to wound – thereby also helping to promote more effective healing
- Minimising bruising – the cell regeneration helps skin renewal
- Decreasing wrinkles and increasing the tightness of the skin
- Cutting down recovery time by literally helping the body heal itself faster
Why Healite ll™ can be helpful for you
This form of LLLT is wonderful as it is a convenient, painless, risk-free and non-harmful addition to your pre or post-operative care plan. It is safe for all skin types, unlike laser treatment, which can be harmful to some types of skin.
Healite does this by stimulating:
- Blood flow to the surrounding tissue of the area treated
- The production of collagen (one of the crucial building blocks of skin)
- Cellular function
- Hydration within the skin
- Serotonin production in the brain – happy patients feel less pain and heal faster!
Popular facials that use low level light therapy
One of the most popular ways to get the most from a Healite II session is to combine it with a special facial or enzyme peel.
Uses of LLLT
- Strengthens skin: Effectively Stimulates Collagen to help revitalise skin
- Helps injured tissues recovery
- Healite II may help reduce bruising after cosmetic Surgery www.cocorubyplasticsurgery.com.au
- Improves Circulation
- Brings more nutrients to treated areas
- Revitalises skin appearance
- Facilitates body’s natural healing and cellular processes
With repeated treatments, you can make a noticeable difference in your facial skin appearance
Benefits of Healite II Skin Rejuvenation:
You can opt for a Healite II Rejuvenation treatment as part of a facial, on its own as a healing treatment, or combine it with an enzyme peel for additional benefits and results. With zero pain, zero downtime and quick results, it is the perfect, relaxing treatment to have before an important event when you need your skin to look and feel its best, or as a regular treatment to improve the overall, long-term appearance of your skin.
A Healite Treatment is especially great for you and your skin during the darker winter months to help re-energize and reinvigorate your skin without exposure to the harsh effects of the sun and UV Rays.
Do you have an important event coming up? A Healite Facial is a great way to treat yourself and your skin and help to bring out your inner glow before a big event. You can book yourself in for a Healite Facial with one of your highly experienced Dermal Clinicians.
How Healite works – Healite ll™ is added to aesthetic treatments in order to optimise recovery.
- It works by using Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) to turbo boost the body’s cellular function in a chosen area.
- It uses particular wavelengths (usually 830 nm light) in the form of a yellow light via Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Your aesthetic physician expert has been trained to use this light via the Healite ll™ in a concentrated format.
- Using this light in such a way “photomodulates” the function of the cells in the area being treated, without any causing any physical or thermal harm to the skin or body.
Post-Healite II Recovery
- There is little if any downtime with a Healite II treatment when performed on it’s own.
- If you combine it, you may need more time to recover as the other treatment may have a longer downtime, however, with Healite II, even that downtime could be significantly reduced.
- Many surgery patients and sports injury patients employ low-level light therapy to ease discomfort and reduce scars and inflammation, and to promote healing and recovery.
Skin appearance IMMEDIATELY AFTER Low Level Light Therapy | LLT (example: Healite II)
- Your skin may look a bit flushed JUST after your treatment (certain skin types only)
- This usually dissipates within a few minutes to 2-4 hours.
- Face must be cleansed and makeup removed before undertaking treatments
- You can usually wear quality mineral makeup afterwards although it’s recommended to use a rich moisturiser or serum or sun-protection for ultimate effects, rather than reapplying foundation
Ask us for a copy of the HEALITE II Patient Information Sheet for more information about this award-winning skin treatment option, available at our Hawthorn East location.
Healite Benefits post Surgery
Most recently, this treatment has been honed by aesthetic medical practitioners to increase healing after a surgical or cosmetic procedure.
You may be recommended for Healite ll™ by your Plastic Surgeon not long after your procedure (or possibly before and after a procedure) in order to:
- Improves Skin Circulation
- Helps to bring Internal Nutrients to the particular areas that are being treated
- Increases your skin’s collagen & resiliency
- Reduces Scar Formation
- Improves overall Skin Appearance
- Increases Cellular Renewal Processes
- Increase circulation to the area being treated
- Help optimize your healing in advance of surgery
- Enhance your healing after surgery
- Relieve pain
- Eradicate joint stiffness as a stand-alone or post-surgical enhancement
- Reduce muscle joint discomfort as a stand-alone or post-surgical option
Make a booking (03) 8849 1400
Is getting low-level light therapy (LLLT) or Healite II uncomfortable or painful?
- No, the treatment is typically quite relaxing rather than uncomfortable.
- This unique treatment can even help to minimise your post-operation bruising and facilitate your healing, whether from surgery or from the latest laser skin treatments including as DOT Therapy or Fraxel.
What’s should I know about Healite II Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) Treatments and equipment safety?
- Light based therapies such as LLLT (Low-level light therapy) has many proven benefits and methods of use
- It can help improve blood circulation and bring internal nutrients to particular areas being treated
- Depending on the settings, they can even increase your skin’s collagen and resiliency and reduce scar formation (there are 2 main frequency settings and various time frames for particular treatment modalities)
- Low level light therapy (LLLT) treatments are even used for sports injuries and post-op healing facilitation.
What’s it like to get a Healite II session?
- You can get a Healite II session as part of a light-therapy facial or on its own.
- When you get a Healite II low level light therapy (LLLT) treatment session, you’ll often find it as relaxing as healing; it’ll help increase your skin’s cellular renewal processes and circulation and effects are noticed a day or few days later, but multiple treatments spaced apart may show greater effects
- There is typically NO pain associated with this procedure.
- If you’re like the rest of our team, who have tried Healite II, you’ll love what this amazing treatment can do for your skin’s overall appearance and well-being.