Want Healthier Looking Skin? How Skin Booster Injections can Help Revitalise Your Skin
Skin Booster Injections, a cosmetic injection treatment by our Cosmetic Physician, Dr Tina Purdon. Read our Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Booster Injection Treatment Blog Series – phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to schedule a skin assessment and skin booster injections session.
Want your skin to have a healthier glow?
Cosmetic Injections (Dermal Fillers) are being used as Skin Booster Injection Treatments to refresh the skin and stimulate increased circulation and collagen.
- If your skin has acne scarring or is looking a bit dull or aged, your skin may benefit from one of the latest “skin boosters” treatment using cosmetic injectables (micro amounts of dermal filler).
- We first announced this treatment a few years ago. But it’s becoming increasingly popular as people discover what micro-injections of dermal filler solutions can do to revitalise and rejuvenate the skin’s appearance.
- Whilst other cellular renewal treatments, such as facial peels, Dermapen skin micro-needling, DOT Therapy and Fraxel, can also improve the appearance of your skin, these Skin Booster Injections are a true winner for revitalising your skin and improving the skin’s appearance – because they usually have little to no downtime!
Cosmetic Injections/Face Injections
Please note that cosmetic injections are a medical and pharmaceutical treatment and that there are risks involved; and that results can vary. Read the information at the consultation or ask us for a FREE GUIDE to cosmetic injections.
Top 5 benefits of a Skin Booster Injections and Dermal Filler Booster Treatments include:
- It can be used in a variety of locations – face, neck, decolletage and even hands.
- It essentially helps to “plump up” and revitalise your skin, potentially improving the texture or appearance of the skin and reducing the visibility of fine lines.
- Skin Booster Injections may also help reduce the visibility of old acne scars.
- You’ll notice benefits quickly.
- Top up (maintenance) treatments are usually only required at about the six month mark.
How soon do Skin Booster Injections start to work?
- As with most cosmetic injections, you’ll usually see results a few weeks after treatment – and after any redness or swelling resolves. (Not all clients experience redness, or swelling, but some do – ask your Clinician about what to expect).
- You should begin to notice smoother, plumper looking skin in approximately a few weeks’ time.
- What’s making this happen is that the injected dermal filler solution treatment is working with your natural healing responses to help improve your collagen levels, as well as moisture retention and other normal skin functions.
Try a booster session when you’re getting your next LIP FILLER top up at Coco Ruby in Melbourne (conveniently accessible from Melbourne’s CBD, Hawthorn East, near Auburn, Balywn, Camberwell, Richmond, Toorak and Kew). Plenty of FREE parking nearby, too!
Phone our Cosmetic Injectors and Acne Experts on (03) 8849 1444 and request a skin care or cosmetic injection assessment if you suffer from dry, ageing skin or from Rosacea, Melasma, acne, acne scars or very oily skin.
More information about Cosmetic Injections
The Skin Booster Injections Treatment
New You? The new year – and over winter – are ideal times to explore ways to help you feel even better about yourself. Skin boosters can help.
- The change of year is often a time of valuable self-reflection — even a time to consider how you can enjoy living in the skin you’re in, even as the years start to mount.
- Winter is also a good time to indulge in facials, peels, laser treatments or Booster Sessions as you are less prone to unwanted sun exposure after having a treatment.
- So both new year, and winter, are ideal times to look at different ways to subtly reduce those growing lines and wrinkles – or to investigate removing the tired look around your eyes – either via skin booster injections, cheek augmentation or lip augmentation, OR through a surgical Blepharoplasty with a leading eye Surgeon.
Looking and Feeling Healthy Doesn’t always come from within – subtle enhancements can make a huge difference and skin boosters are a fantastic option for revitalising your skin!
- Do you wish your winter skin, or your post-holiday skin, looked healthier and vibrant?
- Staying at home and giving yourself a facial treatment with a quality skin-care mask can also be a lovely way to spend a quite day after any holidays or mid-year school break times are over (think Easter, Mother’s Day, Winter School Break).
- Our Dermal Clinicians can help you know which products are best to use at home.
How do I know if I would benefit from a skin booster injection treatment?
The best way to find out if your skin will benefit from a booster session is to have an assessment at our Clinic in Hawthorn East (ask for Sandra).
- If you have a good home care system, have gotten laser rejuvenation or skin peels, and are fanatical about wearing the right sunscreens, you’ll probably be keeping those lines and wrinkles a bit at bay.
- But even so, time, repeated facial expressions and hormonal changes that occur with ageing, lead to wrinkles.
So perhaps your facial wrinkles, forehead lines or crow’s feet are becoming more noticeable AND you’d like just a bit of help to ease them into being less prominent on your brow, cheeks or forehead.
That’s when a skin booster treatment can help. It actually helps revitalise AND strengthen your skin structures.
Subtle enhancements are now available – Skin Boosters for treating Ageing or Dry Skin
- You may not feel it, but looking healthier and younger is typically only a few simple, subtle enhancements away.
- Talking to a skilled, highly-experienced skin rejuvenation professional, who understands facial ageing, anatomy, injecting strategies and a variety of filler products – is like talking with an artist of rejuvenation.
- And the best part is, if it’s done by a skilled, experienced professional — avoiding the over-filled syndrome and replacing lost moisture – then no one would ever know!
Skin Boosters are the latest treatment for combating skin dryness – they can even help treat acne scars over time.
- One of the latest strategies to combat ageing related skin concerns – including dullness and laxity – is the “Skin Booster Injectables” option.
- Using an approved filler solution acid, an amino acid (a substance that is also created by the body), ultra-fine injections are delivered by a highly-trained Nurse or Physician.
- These draw water to the cells and help to restore moisture to the skin; and they also have a skin cell stimulating effect that help boost the skin’s cellular renewal processes.
Results can vary from patient to patient, but we hear from our clients that they LOVE the way these booster sessions leave their skin feeling and looking more radiant.
Additional Benefits of a Skin Booster Injection Treatment – acne scar reduction, skin hydration and fine line reduction.
Not only does a booster session leave your skin with a healthier glow, they have additional benefits:
- Hydrates skin to restore a healthy glow
- Assists skin to maintain its moisture levels (prevents deeper lines and reduces dryness/flaky skin)
- Accelerates the skin’s repair cycle (helps with repair or renewal of the skin)
- Minimises fine lines and reduces wrinkle visibility as the skin is plumped up
- Helps skin fight acne or recover from blemishes; can even reduce prior acne scars
Multiple booster sessions may be needed if you’re working on scar reduction; but otherwise, a skin booster session may only need to be repeated about every six months (varies from patient to patient).
Other Options for Refining Your Look or Reducing Wrinkles and Lines
- Subtly lifting an eye brow, using a well directed muscle relaxing injection, a skin booster or a tailored dermal filler injection plan – can make a world of difference to how vibrant your skin looks.
- These are known as anti-wrinkle or anti-ageing injection treatments; using either a temporary muscle relaxing formulation or dermal fillers.
- There are also augmentation options for cheeks, lips and jawlines (to restore lost volume due to bone loss that occurs as you age, which leads to saggier skin).
- Low Level Light Therapy (LED Treatments) and Light Based Facials can also work to encourage rejuvenation of your facial skin (and your hands, decolletage and more).
Skilled Cosmetic Injectors in Melbourne: Dr Tina Purdon is our Cosmetic Injector at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing in Melbourne
Meet Dr Tina Purdon and phone (03) 8849 1444 to schedule your cosmetic injections assessment or repeat treatments.
In the hands of adept injectors, the results of facial enhancements using dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers should appear natural looking. They should also be relatively long lasting – although they will need to be refreshed or topped up every 4 to 12 months, depending on what you’ve had done, and how your skin responds.
But botched cosmetic injecting jobs are not uncommon in Australia.
- Avoid going to a cheap clinic where you’re uncertain of the qualifications – and experience – of the person injecting you.
- ALSO, be sure you find out EXACTLY what they are using – ask to see the box.
- And there’s also a chance you may NOT be a suitable candidate – be sure you are honest about your medical history, whether or not you smoke, and whether or not you have a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition and good sleep – because this DOES impact your skin AND your healing capacity.
These are pharmaceuticals and fake fillers have penetrated the Melbourne market – so be cautious when you think you are searching for discount cosmetic injections – you could end up in trouble!
So be sure you choose your Cosmetic Injector wisely. (Read our best beauty and skin care blogs on injectables including how to avoid common injecting treatment mistakes, such as ‘puffer pout mouth’ or ‘filler face’).
Cosmetic injecting risks of FLYING after getting FACIAL FILLERS
FAKE FILLER problems in Australia.
Ready to BOOST your skin with dermal filler injections?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to see a healthy, vivacious appearance staring back at you from the mirror?
- And how great will it feel to hear compliments about how refreshed your skin is looking, after the school break (or holiday period) – instead of people asking if you’re tired or angry – simply because forehead wrinkles have become ingrained?
- Get a booster treatment and anti-wrinkle treatment package – ask your Clinician for details.
** Note – the skin booster cosmetic injections treatment can be done at ANY time, so long as you’re a suitable candidate and have no immediate contraindications.
- For most suitable treatment candidates, boosters typically have limited down time.
- Although some sensitive skin types may have a period of redness or minor swelling for a few days after treatment. This should pass within a few days to up to 2 weeks (maximum for most patients).
- Your Clinician will advise you on what cover-up makeup, if any, can be worn, and when you can start (but cover up makeup is often NOT needed).
- If you have recurring acne, see one of our Dermal Clinicians for treatment options.
Ask your clinician for a detailed list about recovery and risks of skin booster treatments before you proceed, but beware cheap injecting clinics who may not have the right range of injectables or who may take shortcuts – these can be dangerous as seen recently in Sydney.
So choose your cosmetic injector carefully!
That’s why here at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing, we only offer injections from our very skilled Cosmetic Injectors who have decades of experience. They work alongside some of Melbourne’s most respected Plastic Surgeons.
Ask for Sandra by phoning (03) 8849 1444.
As many patients have discovered, subtle changes using Skin Boosters and other Cosmetic Injectable strategies can make the world of difference.
In the example of a patient, shown below, who was treated at Coco Ruby (at our other location last year), you can see the difference in appearance that these treatments can accomplish.
Phone (03) 8849 1444 and find out what we can do to help YOU have better looking skin.
In addition to skin booster injections for skin texture and tone improvements, muscle relaxing injections and dermal fillers can greatly reduce the aged appearance of a face.
- A 49 year old patient had one injectables treatment (25 units) to reduce forehead wrinkles that were very visible when she frowned or engaged in other facial expressions.
- Two weeks later, the wrinkles are significantly reduced – the anti-aging effects are expected to last for up to three to six months.
Note the patient is attempting the same facial expression(s), but cannot wrinkle her forehead or recreate the deep lines whilst the treatment is in effect.
So after the school holiday’s or around Mother’s Day is a great time to look into new ways to improve your skin and restore your healthy glow.
Bring back your healthy looking, vibrant skin….with just a bit of help.
- Isn’t it time to let yourself look your best?
- Then the time is now.
Send an enquiry form or phone and ask for an appointment with a Senior Nurse Injector or Cosmetic Physician at our Hawthorn East office on (03) 8849 1444.
Please note that you will need to be assessed for suitability of cosmetic injection treatments.
So if this is your FIRST time with our Clinic, even if you’ve had facial skin injections before, let your Cosmetic Injector, Skin Care or Dermal Clinician Consultant know when you call to schedule an appointment.
Try our SKIN BOOSTER injections – you’ll love how it helps your skin look more radiant over time!
We look forward to getting you natural-looking enhancements that are subtle yet effective in improving your looks. Phone (03) 8849 1444 (new patients) or 8849 1400 (existing patients) to schedule an appointment.