PCA Intensive Clarity Treatment 0.5% Retinol is the ultimate retinol night time treatment for those prone to acne breakouts.
- Clear acne breakouts with 2% salicylic acid
- Support a clear complexion and strengthen skin with stabilized retinol
- Strengthen and protect skin with retinopeptide and plant stem cell extract technology
- Uses the patented time-release OmniSome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
Retinol (vitamin A) – vitamin A helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
Salicylic Acid (2%) – clears existing acne blemishes and prevents future breakouts.
Lilac leaf cell culture extract – a potent antioxidant
Bakuchiol – an effective complement to retinol for fighting breakouts.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Bakuchiol, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hexylresorcinol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-6, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Pentylene Glycol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Citric Acid
In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.
Covid Update regarding Express Post from Australia Post.
Express Post is still available, but please note there are significant delays. The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for customers – and we’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries. But please be aware that we’re experiencing significant delays, and Express Post parcels could take five business days or more to be delivered.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting.
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual.
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels.
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.