The ultimate pure retinol night time treatment for those with discoloration.
- A powerful nightly treatment that creates an even, bright and radiant complexion
- Pure retinol, resveratrol and niacinamide promote a healthy glow while improving discoloration
- Potent, stable ingredients in a patented Omnisome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
Retinol (vitamin A) – vitamin A helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
Niacinamide – a potent, calming antioxidant reduces water loss, reduces excess oil production and improves uneven skin tone.
Resveratrol – a strong antioxidant that encourages a bright, even skin tone.
Hexylresorcinol -promotes an even skin tone and reduces inflammation that can lead to discoloration.
Full ingredient list:
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexylresorcinol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Resveratrol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol
In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.
Covid Update regarding Express Post from Australia Post.
Express Post is still available, but please note there are significant delays. The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for customers – and we’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries. But please be aware that we’re experiencing significant delays, and Express Post parcels could take five business days or more to be delivered.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting.
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual.
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels.
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.