Soothe and improve dry skin concerns with this cleansing bar formulated with salicylic acid and antioxidants.
• Soothe and improve dry skin concerns all over the body, even on the scalp
• Controls and fights the recurrence of itching, redness, flaking and irritation with salicylic acid
• Gentle enough to be used daily
• Sensitive skin
• Salicylic Acid – controls and fights the recurrence of the itching, redness, flaking and irritation associated with dry, flaky skin.
• Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate the skin.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – a purifying ingredient best known for its softening and soothing benefits.
• Green Tea Extract – a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
Moisten the enclosed sponge and create a foaming lather. Cleanse the affected area, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® toner, treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. Note: Store sponge outside of container.
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.
Covid Update regarding Express Post from Australia Post.
Express Post is still available, but please note there are significant delays. The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for customers – and we’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries. But please be aware that we’re experiencing significant delays, and Express Post parcels could take five business days or more to be delivered.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting.
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual.
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels.
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.