Mesoestetic Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF50+ is a high-tech sun protection for skin with pigmentation imperfections. Very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 colour. A depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing. The preventative anti-spot action. A coloured texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying even the skin tone. For Skin with pigmentation imperfections.
Mesoestetic Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF50+
- Broad spectrum sunscreen complex: Protection against UVB + UVA radiation. Protection against visible light (HEV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Optimal combination of physical, biological and/or chemical filters to provide maximum effectiveness and cosmetic benefits:
Azeloglycine – Prevents spots by regulating tirosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production.
Fluid with colour – Its ultra-fluid texture contains pigments to avoid leaving a white residue, minimise imperfections and provide a light, natural tone unlike that of a make-up base.
- Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
- Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.). Topical use.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.