Glo Minerals Pressed Base-Natural Medium is award-winning Pressed Powder Foundation that delivers unsurpassed coverage that nourishes, corrects and protects the skin. Pressed Base provides buildable, sheer to full coverage with a flawless, semi-matte finish.
- Recommended for All Skin Types, Even Sensitive Skin
- Covers and Corrects to Keep Skin Radiant and Healthy
- Includes Our Exclusive Antioxidant Blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract
- Talc-Free, Paraben-Free, and Noncomedogenic
- Sheer to Full Coverage
- Semi-Matte Finish
- Layer on Top of a Liquid or Cream Foundation for Additional Coverage
- Powder is Silky with An Almost Cream-like Quality
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Oxide, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Aqua (Water/Eau), (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470)
Apply our Pressed Powder foundation using your brush of choice to achieve sheer to full coverage with a semi-matte finish
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.
Covid Update regarding Express Post from Australia Post.
Express Post is still available, but please note there are significant delays. The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for customers – and we’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries. But please be aware that we’re experiencing significant delays, and Express Post parcels could take five business days or more to be delivered.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting.
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual.
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels.
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.