This lightweight liquid mineral formula provides incredible coverage to help erase imperfections and enhance radiance. The SPF-15 Luminous Foundation is formulated with light-diffusing Diamond Powder, broad-spectrum UV protection and specialized moisturizing agents to deliver a flawless, youthful complexion.
- Recommended for All Skin Types Except Excessively Oily Skin
- Covers and Corrects to Keep Skin Radiant and Healthy
- Includes Our Exclusive Antioxidant Blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract
- Talc-Free, Paraben-Free, and Cruelty-Free
- Sheer to Medium Coverage
- Dewy Finish
- Sun Protection SPF 15
Aqua (Water/Eau), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Diamond Powder, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Apply with desired brush to achieve sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Be sure to blend through jawline and onto neck. Shake well before each use.
*Free shipping to Victorian residents only. For all other locations in Australia, we use Express Post at a flat rate of $15.00. We do not currently ship internationally. Please note there may be delays due to covid.
Covid Update regarding Express Post from Australia Post.
Express Post is still available, but please note there are significant delays. The Express Post service will continue to be the fastest postal delivery option for customers – and we’ll continue to prioritise these deliveries. But please be aware that we’re experiencing significant delays, and Express Post parcels could take five business days or more to be delivered.
This change is due to delays to our delivery services caused by the ongoing impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including:
- a significant increase in parcels that require manual sorting.
- social distancing measures in place at our facilities, which mean we can’t process items as quickly as usual.
- a significant reduction in the availability of passenger flights – which, in addition to our dedicated overnight airfreight network, also carry our parcels.
The temporary removal of the Express Post guarantee is not intended to impact any rights that customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.