Want to learn more about Cosmetic treatments, from Cosmetic Plastic Surgery to Cosmetic Injections and the latest Skin Treatments and beauty trends?
Spend a wonderful and informative evening with our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team and the Plastic Surgeons they work alongside at their highly respected Melbourne Clinic.
Are you wanting to learn more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures? Have your questions answered by our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons. Our FREE monthly patient event evenings, held at our Hawthorn East Clinic location, give you the chance to learn more about Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation procedures of the Breast, Body or Face. Our monthly Plastic Surgery & Skin Treatment Information Events are FREE to attend for you and your friends, family…
You will hear from some of the following Plastic Surgeons and Coco Ruby Clinicians, who discuss their approaches to Plastic Surgery, Skin Rejuvenation and Anti-Ageing.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts & Breast Reductions
Dr Douglas McManamny – Face Lifts & Rhinoplasty
Dr Geoff Barnett – Body Contouring & Tummy Tucks
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Mummy Makeovers (Body & Breast), Breast Surgery
Dr Benjamin Burt – Oculoplastic Surgeon – Upper and Lower Eye Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Cosmetic Injectors – Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers
Coco Ruby Dermal Clinicians – Skin Treatments, Anti-Ageing & Non-Surgical Options
Past Patients – Their Plastic Surgery Experience
Door prizes including champagne, chocolate, Coco Ruby skin vouchers & cosmeceutical products.
Join us at any of our Upcoming Monthly Events.
What are these plastic surgery & cosmetic treatment events all about?
Co-hosted by a top team of Plastic Surgeons (Melbourne) and Cosmetic Injectors & Skin Care experts, our monthly events are a great place to:
- meet our Team
- find out about different facial rejuvenation treatments and skin care products
- learn about eyelid surgery and other forms of facial rejuvenation
- visit our beautiful boutique style clinic conveniently located in Hawthorn East (close to Kew, Balwyn, Camberwell, Auburn, Glenferrie, Toorak, Caufield and Richmond)
Join us at our events, and hear from our Dermal Clinician(s) and one of our Melbourne Cosmetic Injectors (Sandra Wallace).
- Our Melbourne Cosmetic Event speakers include Senior Injecting Clinicians who present at our events.
- Not only do prospective clients and former patients attend, but many others working in the cosmetic injecting industry often join us as our events are so informative AND fun!
For Patients Who Want to Know More about the latest cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery options in Melbourne.
Also suitable for Beauty Clinicians, Dermal Clinicians, Beauty Therapists, and other Cosmetic Injecting and Cosmetic Industry Professionals
Speaking Schedule in Melbourne – Which Injectors and Dermal Clinicians are presenting?
- Please note that our Injector Presentations are subject to change.
- Sandra Wallace will typically present on Injectables treatments, but this can vary and they may not speak at every event.
- One of our Dermal Clinicians (Hayley, Julia or Sarah) also tends to present at our events.
- Several Plastic Surgeons from Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men will also present at our events.
IF you are attending an event to hear from our Injectors, rather than meet our Surgery team, please phone (03) 8849 1444 to be certain our Cosmetic Injecting Team is presenting at the evening event you plan to attend.
Why attend our Melbourne Beauty, Skin Care, Cosmetic Injecting & Cosmetic Plastic Surgery events?
Learn from our leading team Skin Care Experts & Cosmetic Injectors – and meet Melbourne’s leading group of Plastic Surgeons.
- RSVP here to attend our Skin Care Treatments & Cosmetic Surgery Information EVENTS.
- Find out what’s involved in skin rejuvenation and skin care injections for cheeks, lips and volume replacement – PLUS hear from top Surgeons about cosmetic plastic surgery options for the breast, body and face.
- Bring along your best friends, your family or partner and enjoy an informative, fun evening of food, beverages and presentations from our teams at Coco Ruby and Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men.
You’ll get to see Before and After photos – and get a chance to ask questions of our team.
Register below for our FREE Upcoming Event- Held monthly (RSVP required).
CLICK HERE to RSVP (you’ll see the FULL information on our EVENTS for the upcoming months).
Please note that presenters vary and if you have a particular Cosmetic Injecting Clinician or Plastic Surgeon in mind that you’d like to meet, phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to ask about who’s presenting at our Melbourne events.
Why attend our Monthly Events at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men:
- Learn more about the latest cosmetic treatments and who performs them in Melbourne
- Get a chance to win some amazing door prizes
- Enjoy nibbles and drinks as you meet our team and mingle with past patients
- Take home a nifty gift bag
- Plenty of free nearby parking for our Events – and conveniently located a few blocks away from Auburn or Camberwell station
Send us a form below to reserve your space (our events FILL quickly).
EVENTS are held MONTHLY at our main Melbourne location at 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East – Check our schedule here.
The events run from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm on a Thursday evening.
RSVP is required.
Visit our SPECIALS page for monthly discounts on facials and skin treatments and home care products!
Topics covered at our Cosmetic Surgery, Skincare, Cosmeceuticals & Cosmetic Injecting Events:
Cosmetic Skin Treatments, Skin Care, Scar Management & Plastic Surgery Information in Hawthorn East.
For: Individuals wanting MORE information about non-surgical cosmetic treatments and surgical facial and eyelid rejuvenation options. We have your entire body and face covered by our full-makeover treatment ranges.
For the exact dates of our Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Patient Information event, look for our other events on our Plastic Surgery & Skin Care/Cosmetic Injecting EVENTS DATES & RSVP page.
Or phone us on (03) 8849 1444 with your questions, RSVP information or to schedule a confidential consultation about facial rejuvenation, skin care, acne management or cosmetic surgery of the eyelids, face, nose, breast or body.