Want to learn more about the latest in non-surgical Cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery options in Australia? On this page we provide links to free Melbourne Events covering Cosmetic Injections, Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments, Skin Care, Beauty, Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics.
Learn about Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Injections and the latest Facial Skin Care Treatments and beauty trends.
- Our MONTHLY events in Melbourne are designed for people interested in the latest in non-surgical facial treatments and skin care advances.
- But these informative events also appeal to Melbourne cosmetic injectors and Dermal Therapists as well as professionals working in hair care, hair styling, makeup artist and cosmetics.
Events are held monthly in our Hawthorn East Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic and Plastic Surgeons group rooms. Win great door prizes and learn about the cosmetic industry from talented Surgeons and Professional Injectors and Dermal Clinicians.
- Spend a wonderful and informative evening with our Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing team
- Get to meet Melbourne’s leading group of Plastic Surgeons who work alongside the Skin Care & Cosmetic Injecting Teams at Melbourne’s highly respected Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery Clinic.
Are you wanting to learn more about Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Surgery procedures? Have your questions answered by our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons and our Skin Care & Injecting Teams.
- Our FREE monthly patient event evenings are held at our Hawthorn East Clinic location
- We are convenient to access from nearby Richmond, Kew, Camberwell, Balwyn, Auburn, Glen Iris, Glenferrie and Toorak and public transport is nearby (Auburn Station or Camberwell Railway Station)
- These FREE EVENTS give you the chance to learn more about Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation procedures of the Breast, Body or Face.
- And you can even win some fantastic door prizes such as chocolate, facial treatments or skin care products and discounts.
No charge to attend – Invite your friends and family to come along (please, no children under 18).
You will hear from some of the following Plastic Surgeons and Coco Ruby Clinicians, who discuss their approaches to Plastic Surgery, Skin Rejuvenation and Anti-Ageing.
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts & Breast Reductions
Dr Douglas McManamny – Face Lifts & Rhinoplasty
Dr Geoff Barnett – Body Contouring & Tummy Tucks
Dr Rebecca Wyten – Mummy Makeovers (Body & Breast), Breast Surgery
Dr Benjamin Burt – Oculoplastic Surgeon – Upper and Lower Eye Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Cosmetic Injectors – Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers
Coco Ruby Dermal Clinicians – Skin Treatments, Anti-Ageing & Non-Surgical Options
Past Patients – Their Plastic Surgery Experience
Door prizes including champagne, chocolate, Coco Ruby skin vouchers & cosmeceutical products.
Visit with our Coco Ruby Dermal Clinician(s) and hear the latest is non-surgical skin care or non-invasive cosmetic treatments – and meet with one of our top Cosmetic Injectors (Sandra Wallace, RN and Dr Tina Purdon).
Be sure you let us know if you are attending to meet with, or hear from, a particular team member as not all Cosmetic Injectors or Dermal Clinicians present at every event.
- Please note that our presenters are subject to changes (ask us who’s presenting at each event).
- Not every events feature a presentation from our top cosmetic Injectors – so phone us if you have a particular injector in mind to meet or hear present on anti-ageing injections.
- Typically, one of our Dermal Clinicians (Hayley or Sarah) may also present at our Melbourne events and top Plastic Surgeons from Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Men will also present at our events (each monthly meeting has different speakers).
IF you are attending an event to hear from our Injectors, rather than meet our Surgery team, please phone (03) 8849 1444 to be certain our Cosmetic Injecting Team is presenting at the evening event you plan to attend.
EVENTS are held MONTHLY at our main Melbourne location at 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East – Check the schedule and RSVP by clicking here.
Events run from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm on a Thursday evening. RSVP is required.
Suggestion: Also visit our SPECIALS page for monthly discounts on facials and skin treatments and home care products!
Or phone us on (03) 8849 1444 with your questions, RSVP information or to schedule a confidential consultation about facial rejuvenation, skin care, acne management or cosmetic surgery of the eyelids, face, nose, breast or body.