Skin Rejuvenation Treatments: 6 Reasons You Should Consider A High-Tech Skin Rejuvenation Plan.
Your skin can suffer from different types of irregularities, either due to ageing or perhaps a genetic trait that runs in your family. These might include acne, pigmentation that leaves your face blotchy – or even seemingly never-ending freckles on your skin. Your skin might also suffer from deepening wrinkles and lines, under-eye bags, diminishing cheek bones and the dreaded sagging eyelid or brow. Skin rejuvenation treatments are increasingly popular to regain smoother, stronger and healthier looking skin – but there are so many available now you can really benefit from the expertise of a Dermal Clinician.
Sometimes plastic surgery is your most effective option; but there’s a lot you can do for skin that has been sun-damaged or is simply not looking its best. Read on to find out why you should try some of the latest non-surgical skin-rejuvenation treatments provided at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing.
You can reduce skin irregularities more than you might realise is possible by using some of the latest skin rejuvenation treatments.
Skin rejuvenation treatments including ‘skin resurfacing’ laser treatments are amazing ways to make your face look clearer, calmer, smoother and more radiant.
The top reasons people seek the latest treatments for skin rejuvenation include seeking:
- to gain a more even skin tone (less blotchy or less pigmented)
- to reduce acne, acne scars or sun spots
- to refine the skin’s texture to get a more radiant looking skin appearance
- to smooth the skin to reduce wrinkles and lines including crow’s feet
- to generate collagen for a tighter-feeling, healthier looking skin over the entire face
- to resolve a recurring skin concern such as skin dryness, skin laxity or facial redness
What skin conditions leave you a candidate to try one of the latest skin rejuvenation options?
Here are the conditions that can be commonly treated with different skin rejuvenation procedures.
Reason #1: Skin pigmentation including Sun Damage, freckles and ‘sun spots’
- If your skin is prone to pigmentation, like freckles or age spots, these likely begin to show up in your 30s and 40s and 50s – due to your cumulative skin exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- If you hate having freckles, you can actually reduce them
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: Laser Genesis, Fraxel or DOT Therapy, topical solutions for pigmentation (ask about the Medik8 and Obagi lines)
Reason #2: Current Acne or Prior Acne that has left scars
- If your skin is acne prone, it may lead to problems including a chronically inflamed, red or angry appearance to the skin
- Acne can leave behind pitted scars or discolouration of your skin as blemishes heal
- Blemishes can leave an uneven surface or rough-looking texture to the skin
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: chemical peels, enzyme peels, low level light therapy, DOT Therapy, Fraxel, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) using DermaPen
Reason #3: Skin Laxity and Collagen Reduction due to ageing
- If your skin structure has begun to lose collagen and is starting to look and feel a bit loose, it can lead to your skin becoming lax and saggy
- Loose skin tends to emphasise wrinkles and lines on the face and around the eye and lip area
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: Fillers to replace lost facial volume, and Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) or Healite II, DOT Therapy or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) skin tightening treatments that help stimulate the collagen growth far beneath the surface of the skin; these therapies can help tighten and rejuvenate your skin, as well as reduce your fine lines and crow’s feet; for sagging lids, ask about your non-surgical and surgical options such as an Eyelid Lift procedure by a Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Reason #4: Visible Capillaries or damaged blood vessels
- People who have blood vessels visible on their skin may not consider it a big problem at first, but these can eventually result in skin lesions or general redness of the face.
- Consult with a Dermal Clinician as to your options for reducing red marks and capillaries
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about:
Reason #5: Crow’s Feet and Wrinkles
- Wrinkles are a part of our Australian lives by the time most of us hit the age of 30
- Lines and crow’s feet thanks to a love for the sun and the intensity of the sun’s damaging rays over our key cities.
- Depending on the severity or depth of the wrinkles and lines
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: Dermal Fillers, Active skin care products (with retinoids or vitamin a/c ingredients, quality sun block
Reason #6: Redness or Rosacea
- Some people have a chronically ruddy-looking or red-flushed skin tone due to either using the wrong products or to a genetic trait such as Rosacea (or both)
- Reactive skin needs special in-Clinic treatments and at-home skin care regimes to manage the condition and calm and soothe the skin
- Treatments to ask your Dermal Clinician about: anti-redness serums, gentle enzyme peels, low level light therapy (LLLT) such as Healite II
It’s difficult to self-assess what specific skin rejuvenation treatment will be in your skin’s best interest, without a skin assessment and – ideally – imaging using the Canfield Reveal equipment.
A skin assessment can help you know:
- which professional skin rejuvenation treatments can help your specific skin concerns
- what you should be using at home for your skin care regime
- whether or not the products you currently use at home are suitable for your skin OR if you should replace them when you run out (or sooner, such as if they are unsuitable for your skin)
- what combination of treatments will get your skin a healthy looking texture and glow – and how to maintain that
- how to fight ageing including whether you might benefit from meeting with either an Injecting Clinician or Plastic Surgeon (or both) to get an overall rejuvenation effect (depends on combination of factors including genetics, sun damage, degree of skin laxity, pigmentation issues)
Contact us today by emailing email@example.com or phoning (03) 8849 1400 for further information. Just ask for a Coco Ruby Dermal Clinician to see how we can help YOUR skin looks it’s healthiest, firmest best.