Latest Fat Treatments and methods including Double Chin Fat Reduction Injections – do they work?
Belly fat, back fat, double chin fat around the neckline – and fat on the thighs and hips. Some of us love it, some of us don’t. But when it comes to reducing fat these days, are there any non-surgical alternatives for fat treatment methods that DON’T involve surgery? Read a brief blog about fat reduction using fat ‘melting’ or ‘freezing’ or under chin injections versus a tummy tuck surgery, thigh reduction or neck lift procedure.
Fat “melting” injections, “fat freezing” and under chin injections for neck and chin fat reduction.
Do non-surgical fat reduction treatments using adipose cell heating, cooling or fat dissolving injections, really WORK?
- The latest fat reduction treatments – are they really effective?
- Worth it? Or just a waste of time and money?
The answer is that when it comes to the latest fat-busting technologies, patient selection and patient understandings of what CAN and CAN’T be accomplished without surgery, are crucial for a successful outcome and ‘worth it’ rating.
Surgical Fat Reduction vs Liposuction vs Freezing or Cooling Adipose Cells
Non-Surgical Body Fat Changes and the latest Technology Advances – Patient Selection is Crucial to Success
The key thing consumers need to know is that the suitability of the patient to the procedure determines the ‘worth it rating’.
Suitability also includes what you understand about what a non-surgical option CAN and CANNOT do.
- Don’t expect the impossible – results take time, and repeat sessions can become quite costly.
- Some treatments are also uncomfortable, although the discomfort may be shorter lasting or not as acute as if you’ve had a surgical procedure (such as a Tummy Tuck or Neck Lift).
Tummy Tuck vs Liposuction or Neck Lift Surgery vs Double Chin Injection Treatments
When it comes to reducing fat with fat cell dissolving injections or heating and cooling methods vs using liposuction or tummy tuck or neck lift procedures, remember that:
- Patient selection is CRUCIAL for success.
- Your skin condition matters – a lot! Especially for under-chin fat reduction to treat a double chin using injections.
- So, too, does your body fat percentage and weight stability.
- And reducing FAT CELLS doesn’t mean your skin will automatically adapt.
- You may need surgical excision of excess skin folds or redundant dermal tissues after having fat reduction, if your skin is lax or if you lose a lot of weight over a period of time.
But what most patients don’t realise is that often these treatments ONLY work if you’re a good candidate, at a stable weight, with healthy skin and just a bit of extra fat in certain places – and that it can be a long, slow road to see results (and for some, it CAN get expensive)!
Read more on our page about different types of fat reduction treatments from Liposuction to Under Chin Injections to Body Contouring and Skin Reduction procedures.
Fat reduction treatments, however, are NEVER a replacement for good nutrition, moderate calorie intake and regular exercise.
Do non-surgical fat cell reduction treatments work? For good candidates with a healthy, stable BMI – and good skin elasticity – yes, they can. But it really depends on patient selection.
What you start with in terms of body fat and health, BEFORE you have a non-surgical fat reduction treatment like the latest cellular heating or cooling methods, WILL impact on your AFTER results.
The average effectiveness of non-surgical fat treatments such as body contouring or ‘spot treatment’ fat reduction, depends on at least 3 things:
- Your starting point (BMI, skin condition and elasticity, areas of fat accumulation).
- Your lifestyle and your weight stability (including nutrition, sleep and exercise).
- Your expectations
- Are your being realistic about what these treatments can accomplish?
- Have you read the details and spoken with other patients, or looked at a variety of before and after photos – not just the best ones?
- Or are you being very optimistic about what can occur – including thinking you’ll get significant results in a short period of time?
- Is what you’re really needing a form of Plastic Surgery such as a Tummy Tuck?
Or phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to ask us your questions.