Julia Langley (BIO) at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing
Dermal Clinician (BHSc. Dermal Therapies)
Acne Treatments, Skin Rejuvenation, Anti-Ageing Treatments, Laser Therapies and Healite II Facials
Julia has experience in many skin care and rejuvenation treatments, from acne management to skin rejuvenation and laser skin resurfacing to Anti-Ageing and Pigmentation treatments. She offers clients Facials, Medical-Grade Skin Peels, CIT Dermapen treatments and Various Lasers including IPL, DOT Therapy, Fraxel Laser treatments and more.
Julia Langley’s Dermal Qualifications and Skin Care Product Expertise
- Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapies)
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Advanced Electrology and Diathermy Qualifications
- Certificate in Advanced Dermoscopy
- Extensive training in skin care products and how cosmeceutical ingredients interact with certain skin conditions so she can recommend the right products for YOUR at-home care to overcome your primary skin concerns such as acne, ageing, sun spots/pigmentation, oily skin or skin dryness.
Julia can help you evaluate which of these product lines will best suit your skin concerns or work well for your at home skin care regimes, including for acne treatments, dry skin remedies and pigmentation/sun damage concerns.
As a client of Julias, or as a patient of our Specialist Plastic Surgeon team, we work closely as a team to help you get your skin looking its best using non-surgical means OR to help you prepare for skin or facial surgery, such as a facelift, neck lift or eyelid lift procedure.
Focus Areas for Skin Improvement at our Coco Ruby Skin Clinics including acne, wrinkle reduction, redness, Melasma, sun spots and dry skin
Julia focuses on providing thorough skin assessments to help you choose the most effective in-clinic and at-home skin treatments available at Coco Ruby, which can effectively address many common skin concerns including:
- Reduction, removal or treatment of unwanted skin growths
- Skin micro-needling
- Removal or treatment of pigmentation including Melasma
- Healite II treatments for pre and post-surgery healing facilitation and scar minimisation (often combined with other treatments)
- Laser skin rejuvenation (Fraxel, CO2/DOT Therapy)
- Laser Genesis
- Medical grade skin peels
- Light-based therapies including IPL and Low Level Light Therapy (Healite II treatments)
Julia and all of our Coco Ruby team believes in taking a holistic approach to helping clients gain better looking skin
What to expect on your first visit to Julia for your Skin Assessment, Skin Care Product Discussion or Special Skin Care Treatment such as a facial, Healite II session, laser rejuvenation treatment or medical-grade peel.
- Julia conducts a thorough dermal skin analysis or skin assessment, including asking what products you are using at home (bring these with you if at all possible)
- The assessment is followed by a customised treatment plan which offers you various options which may help you to improve the health, texture, tone, appearance, pigmentation, sign of ageing or moisture-levels and collagen of your skin.
Julia then gives her suggestions on the best at-home skin care protocols or in clinic facial and skin treatments to help improve your skin.
Julia also works closely with our Senior Injecting Team and our Specialist Plastic Surgeons to enable you to have total rejuvenation experience – in all in the ONE Clinic.
To schedule an appointment with Dermal Clinician Julia, please phone our office on (03) 8849 1400 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you! You can also send an enquiry form today.