Jessie Anderson – Dermal Clinician at Coco Ruby Skin Clinic in Melbourne
Jess holds a current AHPRA registration, has a friendly, warm and approachable personality with outstanding knowledge in analysing a variety of skin concerns. This enables the best possible in-clinic treatment plans and homecare advice for each individual client. With 11 years of industry experience (aesthetic/cosmetic/medical) and a patient-first approach, Jess is extremely passionate and enthusiastic within the cosmetic aesthetics industry. Her strong belief in a holistic approach to client care means she can empathise and understand clients’ needs.
Jess is available for skincare treatments laser treatments, light-based rejuvenation and skin pigmentation management at our Hawthorn East Coco Ruby Skin and Anti-Ageing location.
Jessie also works alongside our Cosmetic Injecting Team including Dr Tina Purdon and Sandra Wallace and a cosmetic injector. To schedule a skin treatment in Melbourne with Jess at our Hawthorn East Location in Melbourne, please phone (03) 8849 1400.
What you’ll love about visiting with Dermal Clinician Jessie Anderson
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic within the cosmetic aesthetics industry
- Outstanding personal presentation, exceptionally groomed and well-spoken
- Honest approach to client expectations, therefore building a trusting rapport
- Strong belief in a holistic approach to client care
- Empathise and understand clients’ needs
- Friendly, warm and approachable personality
- Outstanding knowledge in analysing a variety of skin concerns to enable the best possible in-clinic treatment plans and homecare advice for each individual client.
To schedule a skincare assessment at our hawthorn Clinic in Melbourne, or ask about our treatment regimes for a variety of skin conditions including acne, dry skin, Rosacea, Melasma or hyper-pigmentation (“sun spots” or sun damage), phone to make an appointment with Jess or any of our Dermal Clinicians on (03) 8849 1437.