Have you heard about Hyperhidrosis Treatment to help reduce excessive sweating?
We offer patients Hyperhidrosis Treatments using injectables to help reduce excessive perspiration of armpits, hands and feet
Do you suffer from excessive perspiration (heavy sweating) in nearly all types of environmental conditions?
- Do you sweat in Winter as well as Summer?
- Do you perspire heavily no matter what the weather is like?
- Do you find that stressful situations or even playing sports leaves you sweating even more?
- Are you uncomfortable when your clothing reveals underarm perspiration or sweat stains?
If you answered yes, you may suffer from a condition known as “hyperhidrosis” (or hyperhidrosis). Fortunately, hyperhidrosis can be treated effective with injections that relax the muscles and sweat-system and helps prevents excessive perspiring.
Muscle Relaxant Injections for Hyperhidrosis to reduce excessive sweating/excessive perspiration
- Hyperhidrosis is characterised by excessive sweating in various areas of the body.
- Most commonly affected areas include underarms, hands and feet.
- The face and forehead can also be impacted.
- It can be a socially embarrassing concern for some individuals.
- It can also be more uncomfortable during certain times of the year; and can greatly limit your clothing choices.
Hyperhidrosis Treatment with Injectables to reduce sweat
Sweating profusely and chronically – perspiring heavily no matter what the weather or situation – can be an embarrassing problem people might not want to talk about.
Fortunately there’s an increasingly popular, fast treatment that offers amazing results.
This is known as Hyperhidrosis Treatment and it uses injectables such as muscle relaxing solutions to significantly reduce swelling.
After treatment, you’ll be free to wear all types of clothing without the hassles or embarrassment of underarm sweat marks.* Muscle Relaxant injections in the armpit region can stop excessive sweating for up to 12 months, depending on the dosage. *Note that every person is unique and your treatment results may vary, and that any invasive treatment carries risks. You’ll also need a GP’s assessment before having injections (suitable candidates only) so ask to see our Cosmetic Physician for an evaluation of suitability for this treatment for excessive, heavy perspiration.
Minimal down time for Treatments for Hyperhidrosis
- Other than potentially being a bit sore under your armpits for a few days after treatment, there is relatively little, if any, downtime.
- It is an effective option with minimal recovery – DO avoid exercising for a few days after having injections (ask your Injecting Clinician/Doctor for post-treatment advice).
- Injections with muscle-relaxing solutions helps treat this often embarrassing issue that hasn’t been solved with the use of antiperspirants OR for individuals who are allergic to antiperspirants.
How injectables treatments for Hyperhidrosis works
This treatment works by disabling the overactive sweat glands, meaning no more sweat patches on your clothes. Excess underarm sweat (hyperhidrosis or hyperhidrosis) is combatted using high quality injectables that prevent the sweat glands from being overactive (lasts approximately 9 months, then treatment can be repeated).
What to expect during an injectables treatment session
Step 1: Book a consultation with a Cosmetic Doctor at Coco Ruby to determine if you’re a suitable candidate.
Step 2: On your treatment day, use a prescription numbing cream on the area one hour before your treatment appointment.
Step 3: Attend your treatment session appointment at our Clinic.
The sweat-reducing procedure takes approximately 30 minutes in total (or less, with some treatments being performed in as little as 15 to 20 minutes).
Pain during muscle relaxing injections is very minimal with our experienced injectors, using a high quality injectable formula and superfine (eyelash-width) needles.
Step 4: You’ll see results in approximately 1 to 2 weeks (or sooner).
Case Study Example: A recent Hyperhidrosis injections treatment Patient reported that after just a half-hour treatment, it took only 4 days before their chronic armpit sweating stopped. She reported she ow felt comfortable wearing coloured, tighter-fitting clothes that she formerly avoided wearing due to armpit sweat stains.
Schedule a detailed consultation to learn more about what to expect in terms of outcomes, and whether you’re a candidate for this type of treatment.
Who performs Our Injectable Treatments for Excessive Sweating
Choose one of Coco Ruby’s highly experienced Injectors to perform your Hyperhidrosis treatments: Dr Tina Purdon – Cosmetic Physician and Sandra Wallace(Hawthorn).
Problem perspiration? Chronic sweating you’ve had for most of your life?
Explore the effectiveness of injections treatments with muscle relaxing solutions.
Next Step: Book your Initial Consultation for Hyperhidrosis Treatment to reduce profuse sweating or excessive perspiration
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your injectables consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Coco Ruby’s Cosmetic Physician/GP for an initial assessment
- Once you’ve been approved for sweating-reduction treatments, you can have follow up sessions with the Cosmetic Physician or one of our senior Injectors.
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Request more information about our injectables procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Skin Treatment Experts
- You’ll also meet our elite team of Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Send a confidential Enquiry form today. Or phone (03) 8849 1400 to schedule a skin consultation.
For additional information on surgical and non-surgical options and body, face and skin care treatments, please visit our Coco Ruby home page or the team of top Melbourne and Sydney Surgeons at the Specialist Plastic Surgeons group.
Please FOLLOW us on Facebook.