You may have read about the latest Hyperhydrosis Treatment using injectables.
Injectable Hyperhydrosis Treatment for armpit sweat reduction available in Melbourne at Coco Ruby
- Do you sweat excessively?
- Do you sweat in all types of weather?
- Do you find you sweat more in stressful situations?
- Are you uncomfortable wearing clothes that show your underarm sweat stains?
You may have a condition called hyperhydrosis which means “excessive perspiration.”
Fortunately, excessive sweating can be effectively treated with muscle relaxant injections, with effects lasting as long as 9 to 12 months.
Muscle Relaxant Injections for Hyperhidrosis Treatment
Hyperhidrosis is characterised by excessive sweating in various areas of the body, including the underarms, hands and feet.
It can be a socially embarrassing concern for some individuals.
It can also be more uncomfortable during certain times of the year; and can greatly limit your clothing choices.
Hyperhydrosis Treatment with Injectables
This can be an embarrassing problem you might not like to talk about.
Fortunately there’s an effective, fast treatment with very little (if any) downtime – that offers amazing results.
This is known as Hyperhydrosis Treatment using micro-fine injectables, such as muscle relaxant solutions, to significantly reduce sweating.
After treatment, you’ll be free to wear all types of clothing without the hassles or embarrassment of underarm sweat marks.*
Muscle Relaxant injections in the armpit region can stop excessive sweating for up to 12 months, depending on the dosage. *Note that every person is unique and your treatment results may vary.
Minimal down time for Hyperhydrosis Treatment
Other than potentially being a little sore under your arm pits (or other treated areas) for a few days after your treatment, there is relatively little, if any, downtime for injectables treatments to reduce excessive sweating.
It is a safe, virtually-painless option to an often embarrassing issue that hasn’t resolved with the use of anti-perspirants and other measures.
How Injectables treatments for Hyperhydrosis works
This treatment works by using micro-fine injections (often described as the size of an eyelash in diameter) to help disable the overactive sweat glands. The result? No more embarrassing sweat patches on your clothes and the freedom to feel more comfortable – and confident – in situations where you were impeded by excessive sweating.
Excess underarm sweat (hyperhydrosis or hyperhidrosis) is combated using high quality injectables that prevent the sweat glands from being overactive (lasts approximately 9 months, then treatment can be repeated).
What to expect during an injectables treatment session
- Step 1: Book a consultation to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for injectables (it can work on several areas of the body from your underarms to your palms if you suffer from very sweaty hands).
- Step 2: Ask for a prescription numbing cream, which you’ll place over the area to be treated approximately one hour before your hyperhydrosis treatment appointment.
- Step 3: Attend your treatment session appointment at our Clinic. In a matter of minutes you’ll be finished and in a matter of days or weeks you’ll notice significant improvements in your treated area – meaning reduced sweating and more dryness and clothing-comfort!
The sweat-busting procedure takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes as little as 15 minutes if you already have your numbing cream on when you arrive.
Step 4: You’ll see results in approximately a week (or sooner).
Some Patient report that after just a half-hour treatment, it can take only 4 days before their armpit sweating stops. One patient reported that she is relieved she can now wear light-coloured and tighter-fitting clothes that she used to avoid wearing due to armpit sweat stains.
Schedule a detailed consultation to learn more about what to expect in terms of outcomes, and whether you’re a candidate for this type of treatment.
Are sweat reducing injections for hyperhidrosis painful?
Everyone experiences pain differently.
Pain is typically quite minimal with our experienced injectors, who use a high quality injectable formula and superfine (eyelash-width) needles.
Who performs Our Injectable Treatments for Excessive Sweating
Choose one of Coco Ruby’s highly experienced Injectors to perform your Hyperhydrosis treatments:
Dr Tina Purdon– Cosmetic Physician (Hawthorn)
Sandra Wallace – Senior Nurse Injector (Hawthorn area and convenient to Melbourne residents and inner-eastern suburb residents)
Next Step: Book your Initial Consultation for Hyperhydrosis Treatment
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your injectables consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Coco Ruby’s Aesthetic Physician or one of our senior Nurse Injectors
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Request more information about our injectables procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Skin Treatment Experts
- You’ll also meet our elite team of Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Send a confidential Enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1400 to schedule a skin consultation. For additional information on surgical and non-surgical options and body, face and skin care treatments, please visit our Coco Ruby home page or visit Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery