Light Therapy Facials for Men and Women
Healite II is a revolutionary and award-winning treatment that helps revitalise your skin. Used as a stand-alone healing treatment for injuries, surgery scars or skin traumas, it is ideal for post-facial treatments and low-level light-therapy facials for men and women.
Healite II Technology
What is Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT)?
Low level light therapy is a device using various light frequencies and intensities to aid in surgery recovery, scar treatments and skin revitalisation.
Image of Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) using Healite II frequencies and light technology (c) COCO RUBY SKIN & ANTI-AGEING Copyright –
Is getting low-level light therapy (LLLT) or Healite II uncomfortable or painful?
- No, the treatment is typically quite relaxing rather than uncomfortable.
- This unique treatment can even help to minimise your post-operation bruising and facilitate your healing, whether from surgery or from the latest laser skin treatments including as DOT Therapy or Fraxel.
What’s should I know about Healite II Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) Treatments and equipment safety?
- Light based therapies such as LLLT (Low-level light therapy) has many proven benefits and methods of use
- It can help improve blood circulation and bring internal nutrients to particular areas being treated
- Depending on the settings, they can even increase your skin’s collagen and resiliency and reduce scar formation (there are 2 main frequency settings and various time frames for particular treatment modalities)
- Low level light therapy (LLLT) treatments are even used for sports injuries and post-op healing facilitation.
What’s it like to get a Healite II session?
- You can get a Healite II session as part of a light-therapy facial or on its own.
- When you get a Healite II low level light therapy (LLLT) treatment session, you’ll often find it as relaxing as healing; it’ll help increase your skin’s cellular renewal processes and circulation and effects are noticed a day or few days later, but multiple treatments spaced apart may show greater effects
- There is typically NO pain associated with this procedure.
- If you’re like the rest of our team, who have tried Healite II, you’ll love what this amazing treatment can do for your skin’s overall appearance and well-being.
Popular facials that use low level light therapy
One of the most popular ways to get the most from a Healite II session is to combine it with a special facial or enzyme peel.
Synopsis of LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy Treatments):
- Light Based Treatment, non-invasive and non-surgical
- Quick – Treatments can be completed in under 15 to 20 minutes – or slightly longer if combining with a facial
- Warm and relaxing, painless for most patients
- NO downtime
- A bit of pinkness might follow, but is easily covered with mineral makeup or goes away in just a few minutes
- Especially great in WINTER
- Strengthens skin: Effectively Stimulates Collagen to help revitalise skin
- Helps injured tissues recovery
- Healite II may help reduce bruising after cosmetic Surgery www.plasticsurgeons.com.au
- Improves Circulation
- Brings more nutrients to treated areas
- Revitalises skin appearance
- Facilitates body’s natural healing and cellular processes
With repeated treatments, you can make a noticeable difference in your facial skin appearance
Post-Healite II Recovery
- There is little if any downtime with a Healite II treatment when performed on it’s own.
- If you combine it, you may need more time to recover as the other treatment may have a longer down time, however, with Healite II, even that downtime could be significantly reduced.
- Many surgery patients and sports injury patients employ low-level light therapy to ease discomfort and reduce scars and inflammation, and to promote healing and recovery.
Skin appearance IMMEDIATELY AFTER Low Level Light Therapy | LLT (example: Healite II)
- Your skin may look a bit flushed JUST after your treatment (certain skin types only)
- This usually dissipates within a few minutes to 2-4 hours.
- Face must be cleansed and makeup removed before undertaking treatments
- You can usually wear quality mineral makeup afterwards although it’s recommended to use a rich moisturiser or serum or sun-protection for ultimate effects, rather than reapplying foundation
Ask us for a copy of the HEALITE II Patient Information Sheet for more information about this award-winning skin treatment option, available at our Hawthorn East location.
LLLT Prices: Cost of having a low level light therapy facial (LLLT)
Enhances natural cellular recovery, speed up healing time & promote rejuvenated skin.
Healite Rejuvenation Facial
Healite Rejuvenation (Pack of 9)
$20.50 to $70 per treatment
Make a BOOKING (03) 8849 1444
Please FOLLOW us on Facebook.
Page last updated on January 24, 2019.