Healite II Skin Rejuvenation is a revolutionary and award-winning treatment to help revitalise the skin.
Relaxing low-level light therapy (LLLT) treatments with the award-winning Healite II can do a lot for your skin and for your post-surgery healing processes. This unique treatment can even help to minimise your post-operation bruising and facilitate your healing, whether from surgery or from the latest laser skin treatments including as DOT Therapy or Fraxel.
What you’ll love about Healite II treatments
Light based therapies have many proven benefits. For the Healite II low level light therapy (LLLT) treatments, you’ll find them relaxing AND effective at increasing your skin’s cellular renewal processes and circulation. All with ZERO pain, ZERO downtime and very quickly seen results. If you’re like the rest of us who have tried Healite II, you’ll simply love what this amazing treatment can do for your skin’s overall appearance and well-being.
Healite II Treatments can be performed on their own, such as when you’re healing from a procedure or laser treatment.
They can also be combined with a Rejuvenating Facial for even better skin rejuvenation results.
- Light Based Treatment
- Treatments can be completed in under 15 to 20 minutes – or slightly longer if combining with a facial
- Absolutely painless
- ZERO downtime
- Strengthens or Stimulates Collagen to help revitalise skin
- Can help reduce bruising after your Surgery with the leading Plastic Surgeons www.plasticsurgeons.com.au
- Improves Circulation
- Revitalises the appearance of the skin and helps facilitate the body’s natural healing processes
Post-Healite II Recovery
There is little if any downtime with a Healite II when performed on it’s own.
Your skin may look a bit flushed after your treatment, but this usually dissipates within just a few hours.
Whilst you will need to have all of your makeup removed before undertaking a Healite II Treatment, you can usually put on your high quality mineral makeup right after your treatment.
Ask us for a copy of the HEALITE II Patient Information Sheet for more information about this award-winning skin treatment option, available at our Hawthorn East and Berwick locations (with Williamstown coming soon).
How to schedule YOUR Healite II treatment
Phone the COCO RUBY Skin & Anti-Ageing Team or send a confidential enquiry form.
Next Steps: Book your Initial Consultation for Healite II treatment
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1400 to arrange your Healite II treatment appointment.
- Book a consultation with CocoRuby’s Skin & Anti-Ageing Team.
Want more information before scheduling your skin consultation?
- Request more information about our rejuvenation procedures – call or contact us
- Attend our FREE Regular Practice Events and meet our Skin Treatment Experts and our team of elite Melbourne Plastic Surgeons for face, body and breast
Send a confidential Enquiry using the form below today. Or phone (03) 8849 1400.
Please FOLLOW us on Facebook.