- This event has passed.
Breast, Body & Face Plastic Surgery – FREE Information Evening – Thursday, 21st September 2017
September 21, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
Want to do more research on Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery procedures, Cosmetic Injections and Skin Treatments? Want to meet some of Melbourne’s leading Plastic Surgeons?
Register & Attend one of our FREE monthly evening events. Partner, Family and Friends are welcome to co-attend but RSVP required for catering purposes.
Want to meet some of our Plastic Surgeons and top Cosmetic Injectors and get great information about your cosmetic surgery, eyelid lift surgery and skin and rejuvenation options?
- Ask who’s presenting at our next event by sending in an ENQUIRY form or phone our team on (03) 8849 1444.
- Each session features several of our Team of Surgeons, who present helpful information about surgery options for breast augmentation using breast implants, breast reduction and breast lift surgery, eyelid rejuvenation and dermal filler injections, nose surgery, tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty) and more.
- Gift bag specials and great DOOR prizes.
Each event features from 3 to 4 or more Surgeons from our team for body contouring surgery, face or nose surgery, and breast surgery.
- Not all procedures are presented at every monthly session
- If you want to hear about a particular surgery OR meet a particular member of our Plastic Surgery team, ask a Patient Coordinators who’s presenting at our next events (held Monthly)
- Plenty of free nearby parking for our Events – and conveniently located a few blocks away from Auburn Station or Camberwell station1
Registration required as these are catered events – bring a friend, partner or family member and enjoy a glass of bubbly and some lovely canapés and extensive finger food at our next Event. Send us a form below to reserve your space (our events FILL quickly).
When: Thursday, 21st September 2017
What: FREE Breast, Body & Face Information Evening
Where: 759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria
- Meet our Coco Ruby team and several of our leading Plastic Surgeons and their patient care teams.
- Speak with past patients and see BEFORE & AFTER photos of different procedures.
- Learn about what makes Plastic Cosmetic Surgery different and how to tell if a Surgeon is a (FRACS qualified/FACS vs. Cosmetic Surgeons) – and how they’re different in terms of training and experience
- Ask about your surgical options and non-surgical cosmetic enhancement options, including fat reduction, anti-wrinkle injections and facial fillers, eyelid lift surgery, tummy tuck procedures, rhinoplasty (nose) surgery, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction surgery and more.
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles whilst getting to know our Clinic Team.
If you can’t make our SEPTEMBER event, look for our other events on our EVENTS page.
Why attend our FREE September event?
You’ll have a great time AND learn a lot – including meeting some of our Melbourne Plastic Surgeons and Skin Care Team at Coco Ruby.
- Meet or hear from prior patients about their Plastic Surgery experience.
- Get a great chance to WIN good Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate, Coco Ruby Clinic vouchers AND cosmeceutical products.
- Hear leading Plastic Surgeons discuss some of their approaches to breast augmentation surgery (breast implants, breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lift), and facial enhancement procedures including eyelid lift surgery, brow lift, facelift, eyes, nose and lips.
- You may also hear about Body Lift and Tummy Tuck body surgeries and Mummy Makeover Procedures.
- Our CocoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will also cover the latest in non-surgical options to enhance and rejuvenate your skin and facial contours.
Our Plastic Surgery Team and Skin Care Team and our FREE information evening events
Ask us which of our leading Surgeons and Coco Ruby team are presenting at this month’s event.
Register now (below) and also send an enquiry form for more information.
Different Surgeon’s present at each event. If you are wanting to meet a specific Surgeon on our team of highly experienced Plastic Surgeons, be sure to let us know. We are happy to advise you as to which Surgeons are scheduled to present at the special EVENT you are planning to attend (schedules may vary, however).
- Topics often include breast, body and face surgery including nose surgery.
- There’s a presentation from our Dermal Clinicians about the latest skin care treatments and one from a Senior Injecting Clinician about dermal fillers and anti-ageing solutions to reduce wrinkles.
- Topics can vary from event to event, but presentations often include information on breast surgery, tummy tuck and body contouring procedures including liposuction, eyelid lift surgery, facial rejuvenation or rhinoplasty.