- This event has passed.
Breast, Body and Face
March 16, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEDT
Breast, Body and Face Event
Thursday, 16th of March @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm EST
Enjoy a glass of bubbly and lovely canapés and finger food at our 16th of March 2017 FREE event.
Meet our Coco Ruby team and our leading Plastic Surgeons and ask about your surgical options and non-surgical cosmetic enhancement options, including fat reduction, anti-wrinkle injections and facial fillers, eyelid lift surgery, tummy tuck procedures, rhinoplasty (nose) surgery, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction surgery and more.
You’ll have a great time AND learn a lot – including meeting some of our Melbourne Plastic Surgeons and Skin Care Team at Coco Ruby.
- Meet or hear from prior patients about their Plastic Surgery experience.
- Get a great chance to WIN good Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate, Coco Ruby Clinic vouchers AND cosmeceutical products.
- Hear leading Plastic Surgeons discuss some of their approaches to breast augmentation surgery (breast implants, breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lift), and facial enhancement procedures including eyelid lift surgery, brow lift, facelift, eyes, nose and lips.
- You may also hear about Body Lift and Tummy Tuck body surgeries and Mummy Makeover Procedures.
- Our CocoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will also cover the latest in non-surgical options to enhance and rejuvenate your skin and facial contours.
Our Plastic Surgery Team and Skin Care Team and our FREE information evening events
Ask us which of our leading Surgeons and Coco Ruby team are presenting at this month’s event.
Register now (below) and also send an enquiry form for more information.
Different Surgeon’s present at each event. If you are wanting to meet a specific Surgeon on our team of highly experienced Plastic Surgeons, be sure to let us know. We are happy to advise you as to which Surgeons are scheduled to present at the special EVENT you are planning to attend (schedules may vary, however).
Topics often include breast, body and face surgery including nose surgery. Topics can vary from event to event, but presentations often include information on breast surgery, tummy tuck and body contouring procedures including liposuction, eyelid lift surgery, facial rejuvenation or rhinoplasty.