- This event has passed.
Skin Treatments & Plastic Surgery – Patient Information Event
January 23, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEDT
Want to learn more about a variety of Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery or Skin Rejuvenation procedures?
Hear from our leading team of Melbourne Plastic Surgeons & Dermal Clinicians.
Come along to our Free Plastic Surgery & Skin Treatments Melbourne EVENT night – and find out what’s involved in cosmetic plastic surgery for the breast, body and face. Learn about Cosmetic Injections and Skin Treatments as well as eyelid rejuvenation, nose surgery, breast surgery procedures and more.
Bring along your best friends, your family or partner and enjoy an informative, fun evening of food, beverages and presentations from our team of Surgeons about what’s involved with Plastic Surgery
You’ll be able to see more before and after results from REAL patients, and have a chance to speak with or hear from prior patients about their cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery experiences and recovery experiences.
Register below for our FREE January Event- Held monthly (RSVP required).
Please note that presenters vary and if you have a particular Surgeon in mind you’d like to meet, phone us on (03) 8849 1444 to enquire about who’s presenting at our Melbourne events.
Want to meet some of our Plastic Surgeons and top Cosmetic Injectors and get great information about your cosmetic surgery, eyelid lift surgery and skin and rejuvenation options?
- Each evening session features graphic presentations by several members of our expert Team of Plastic Surgeons.
- They present helpful information about cosmetic plastic surgery options for breast augmentation using breast implants, breast reduction and breast lift surgery. There’s also information and before and afters on eyelid rejuvenation.
- Plus, you’ll hear from one of our injectors about Dermal Filler injections.
- Find out about rhinoplasty nose surgery, breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty), facelift surgery and more!
Gift bag specials and great door prizes at our Plastic Surgery Patient Information Evening Events.
Each event features presentations from 3 to 4 Surgeons from our team for body contouring surgery, breast surgery and face/nose surgery.
- Not all procedures are presented at every monthly session – be sure to let us know what you’re interested in learning about and affirm that topic will be covered on the night by phoning us on (03) 8849 1444 or sending an enquiry form as well as your registration for the FREE event.
- Plenty of free nearby parking for our Events – and conveniently located a few blocks away from Auburn or Camberwell station
Send us a form below to reserve your space (our events FILL quickly).
When: 23rd January 2018 (Please note our January event is held on a Tuesday due to Australia Day, although our monthly events are usually held on Thursday Evenings)
Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Melbourne)
What: FREE Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Patient & Skin Care Information event in our Clinic
For: Individuals wanting MORE information and BEFORE & AFTER photos of results from cosmetic plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery treatments
Where: Our Clinic in Hawthorn East
- Learn about what makes Plastic Cosmetic Surgery different and how to tell if a Surgeon is a (FRACS qualified/FACS vs. Cosmetic Surgeons) – and how they’re different in terms of training and experience
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles whilst getting to know our Clinic Team.
If you can’t make this Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Patient Information event, look for our other events on our EVENTS page.
Why attend a Plastic Surgery Patient Event at our Clinic?
You’ll have a great time, meet some of our Team AND learn a lot about plastic surgery and other cosmetic treatments for the face, skin, breasts and body.
Plus, you’ll get to hear from some of our Team’s top Melbourne Plastic Surgeons and Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors and Dermal Clinicians.
- Meet or hear from prior patients about their Plastic Surgery experiences.
- Hear leading Plastic Surgeons discuss some of their approaches to breast augmentation surgery (breast implants, breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lift), and facial enhancement procedures including eyelid lift surgery, brow lift, facelift, eyes, nose and lips.
- Our CocoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will also cover the latest in non-surgical options to enhance and rejuvenate your skin and facial contours.
Plus, get a great chance to WIN good Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate, Coco Ruby Clinic vouchers AND cosmeceutical products.
Our Plastic Surgery Team and our FREE information evening events
Ask us which of our leading Plastic Surgeons and which Team members of the Coco Ruby group are presenting at this months event.
Register now (below) and also send an enquiry form for more information.
- Topics often include breast, body, face and nose surgery.
- There’s usually a presentation from our Dermal Clinicians about the latest skin care treatments, and also from one of our Senior Injecting Clinicians in relation to dermal fillers and anti-ageing solutions for wrinkle reduction.
- Topics can vary from event to event. Call us on (03) 8849 1400 to ask what topics are being covered at our upcoming events.
- Topics we often cover include: breast surgery, tummy tuck or body contouring procedures, liposuction, eyelid lift surgery, facelift or neck lift facial rejuvenation or rhinoplasty.
Please RSVP for our Plastic Surgeons & Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Team’s Practice Event.
We look forward to seeing you there!