Dr Tina Purdon – Cosmetic Physician for Cosmetic Injections including Anti Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers
Dr Tina Purdon is a passionate and highly skilled cosmetic physician.
She has a warm, caring manner along with an eye for detail.
Dr Purdon works two days a week at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic in Hawthorn East. Our clinic has great 2 hour parking options plus an on-site parking lot. It is conveniently located for patients from Melboune’s CBD, Kew, Camberwell, Auburn, Glen Iris and Toorak, as well as nearby suburbs such as Balwyn, Chadstone and Malvern. We are a 5 minute walk from Auburn Railway Station and an 8 minute walk from Camberwell Station and from The Well (Camberwell Road and Burke Road).
For great directions to our Coco Ruby clinic in Hawthorn East, visit our Contact Page or phone our Patient Care Team on 03 8849 1444 (We are located in a boutique style federation style clinic at 759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East, between Burke Road and Camberwell Road).
Our Cosmetic Physician works along side our Plastic Surgeons and our Cosmetic Injecting teams including Sandra Wallace and our top Dermal Clinicians at Coco Ruby in Hawthorn East.
Services offered by Dr Tina Purdon – Cosmetic Physician and Cosmetic Injector
Dr Tina Purdon offers strategic facial enhancements using non-surgical modalities such as dermal filler, cheek filler, lip filler, chin augmentation and wrinkle relaxing injections to soften facial lines and rejuvenate the facial appearance.
She has a deep scientific understanding of the effects of time, skin ageing and sun damage, and how best to ameliorate them with strategic dermal filler injections, lip augmentation/lip filler and anti-wrinkle solutions around the eyes, mouth, nose and forehead.
What Experience and Qualifications does our Cosmetic Physician, Dr Tina Purdon, offer patients?
- Dr Tina Purdon is an experienced doctor with an extensive knowledge of aesthetic medicine
- She has also worked in general medicine as a popular Doctor at various Healthcare and Cosmetic Medicine Clinic locations around Melbourne including Banyule.
- Dr Tina Purdon’s background also includes emergency medicine and General Practice for over ten years prior to training in aesthetic medicine such as cosmetic injections and facial rejuvenation procedures.
- She emphasises patient education, proper selection of the right types, densities and amounts of dermal fillers, strategic injecting for all budgets, best-practice sterility processes and patient safety.
Dr Tina Purdon has expert knowledge of the full range of cosmetic injecting and skin rejuvenation techniques.
- Her signature services are to work with clients to customise their treatments for an elegant, natural looking enhancement.
- Her particular interests are in muscle relaxing solutions (anti-wrinkle injections), quality non-permanent dermal fillers for facial sculpting or feature enhancements, and non-invasive body fat reduction techniques.
Her ongoing training, education and commitment to patient safety allows Tina to ensure her patients receive the most advanced treatments in a safe, controlled and comfortable injecting environment.
Phone (03) 8849 1444 to book a no-obligation assessment to review your suitability for Melbourne’s most popular cosmetic injection options and other non-surgical medical treatments or aesthetic procedures.
Need more than dermal filler or anti-wrinkle injections?
Dr Purdon works alongside some of Australia’s top Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne. Visit Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men at www.plasticsurgeons.com.au or read one of the world’s best Plastic Surgery blogs at www.plasticsurgeons.com.au/blog/
Read our best articles on the latest Trends in Cosmetic Injections and non-surgical facial treatments, including: information about which dermal filler injections are good for different parts of the face, Safety of Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Cosmetic Injections, Lip Filler Injections After Care, Why you shouldn’t fly just after getting fillers (hidden dangers) , facial filler and cosmetic injection danger zones and more of our best blog articles on our Melbourne Cosmetic Injections and Beauty Tips Blog.
Want a seasoned professional to help you with your Cosmetic Injecting needs?
Our team at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing are very experienced and safety minded injectors.
Our Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors work diligently and strategically to get you subtle, natural looking yet powerful enhancements of your overall facial appearance by:
- improving facial harmony or feature balance
- correcting for asymmetries
- improving your lip area and smile
- reducing ‘smokers lines’
- reducing lines and relaxing wrinkles
- evening out scars or other imperfections through booster treatments or lasers and other skin care options
Phone today on (03) 8849 1444 to get an appointment with our top Injectors in Melbourne or to request information on facial rejuvenation treatments with our Dermal Clinicians, Cosmetic Injectors or affiliated Specialist Plastic Surgeons. You can also email us by sending in an enquiry form!