Dr Tina Purdon – Female GP for Women’s Health and Cosmetic Medicine at our Melbourne-based Clinic in Hawthorn East.
Dr Tina Purdon is a gentle, highly skilled Cosmetic Physician offering cosmetic injections and vaginal laser treatments.
At our Melbourne Clinic, she focuses on Cosmetic Injections including Anti- Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers for feature augmentation, facial harmonisation and lip augmentation.
A caring and highly respected female GP, Dr Purdon also offers the latest Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation Treatments to help combat mild urinary incontinence, Vaginal Dryness, Laxity or Dyspareunia, all common symptoms after pregnancy or menopause.
- Dr Tina Purdon is a passionate and highly skilled cosmetic physician.
- She assists women and men to refresh or rejuvenate their facial appearance using the latest techniques for cosmetic injections to relax wrinkles or volumise the skin or lips with dermal filler injections.
- She has a warm, caring manner along with a keen eye for detail, helping her achieve natural looking cosmetic injection results.
Availability of our female Cosmetic Physician and Cosmetic Injector (Dr Tina Purdon, GP).
- Dr Tina Purdon currently works two days a week at our Hawthorn East Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing Clinic in Melbourne’s inner eastern suburbs.
- She offers cosmetic injections and new-patient consultations for dermal filler and wrinkle-relaxing solutions for women and men.
- She also offers consultations for Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation Treatments for women including Mona Lisa Touch Vaginal Laser treatment plans, which involve a highly effective vaginal laser treatment that helps women who suffer from post-pregnancy or post-menopausal vaginal concerns or painful intercourse.
Dr Tina Purdon – Cosmetic Physician and Cosmetic Injector – Services
- Dr Tina Purdon offers strategic facial enhancements using non-surgical modalities.
- These include cosmetic injections such as dermal filler, lip filler, cheek augmentation or chin augmentation using filler injections, and wrinkle-relaxing injections to help soften facial lines and rejuvenate the facial appearance.
Dr Tina Purdon focuses on advanced cosmetic injecting techniques and sterile injecting protocols
She performs patient-screening and suitability assessments for cosmetic injections and can make helpful recommendations about different types of cosmetic treatments.
She has a deep scientific understanding of the effects of time, skin ageing and sun damage, and how best to ameliorate them with strategic dermal filler injections, lip augmentation/lip filler and anti-wrinkle solutions around the eyes, mouth, nose and forehead.
Meet Dr Tina Purdon at one of our Events – ask us which events she’ll be attending or book an appointment by phoning us on 03 8849 1444 for an assessment for cosmetic injections or the vaginal laser treatment options.
What Experience, Qualifications and Skills does Cosmetic Physician, Dr Tina Purdon, offer patients?
- Dr Tina Purdon is an experienced doctor with an extensive knowledge of aesthetic medicine and advanced cosmetic injecting techniques including dermal filler injection protocols.
- She has also worked in general medicine as a popular female GP at various Healthcare and Cosmetic Medicine Clinic locations around Melbourne including in Banyule.
- Dr Tina Purdon’s background also includes emergency medicine and General Practice for over ten years, prior to training in Aesthetic Medicine including cosmetic injections, facial rejuvenation procedures and vaginal laser treatment protocols.
- She emphasises patient education, proper selection of the right types/densities and amounts of dermal fillers to be injected, strategic injecting techniques to suit your goals and your budget, and best-practice treatment protocols including patient-safety measures such as sterilisation protocols and patient-assessments.
Dr Tina Purdon has expert knowledge of the full range of cosmetic injecting and skin rejuvenation techniques.
- Her signature cosmetic treatment services are fully customised to suit each patient
- Her patient cosmetic treatments help clients attain an elegant enhancement or facial feature augmentation result that still appears balanced and natural-looking
- Her particular cosmetic injecting techniques and treatment interests include:
- muscle relaxing solutions (anti-wrinkle injections),
- quality non-permanent dermal fillers for facial sculpting and augmentation
- non-surgical fat reduction techniques such as under-chin “double-chin” fat reduction injections
- post-pregnancy and post-menopausal vaginal laser treatments
Her ongoing education, advanced cosmetic injecting training and commitment to sterility protocols allows Cosmetic Physician Dr Tina Purdon to assist her patients in having the most advanced cosmetic injecting and laser treatments in a controlled and comfortable environment.
Phone (03) 8849 1444 to book a no-obligation assessment to review your suitability for Melbourne’s most popular cosmetic injection options and other non-surgical cosmetic treatments or laser treatments and aesthetic procedures.
Need more rejuvenation than dermal filler injections or anti-wrinkle injections can provide?
Dr Purdon works alongside some of Australia’s top Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne.
Visit Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men or read one of the world’s best Plastic Surgery blogs to find out what specific surgical treatments – or combined surgical and non-surgical options – might be worth exploring.
Want more information before you schedule a consult at Coco Ruby?
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment, phone us on (03) 8849 1444 today and ask for the next available appointment with Dr Purdon.
You can then read up on some of our best blog articles on the latest Trends in Cosmetic Injections and non-surgical facial treatments.
Our popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment blogs include information about:
- Which dermal filler injections are good for different parts of the face
- Tolerance and How Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Cosmetic Injections work
- Lip Filler Injections After Care
- Why you shouldn’t fly just after getting fillers (hidden dangers)
- Facial filler and cosmetic injection danger zones
Want a seasoned professional to help you with your Cosmetic Injecting needs? Schedule an appointment with Cosmetic Physician, Dr Tina Purdon.
Our team at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing are very experienced injectors who focus on patient safety-protocols and the latest advanced cosmetic injecting techniques.
Our Coco Ruby Cosmetic Injectors work diligently and strategically to get you subtle, natural looking yet powerful enhancements of your overall facial appearance by:
- improving facial harmony or feature balance
- correcting for asymmetries
- improving your lip area and smile
- reducing ‘smokers lines’
- reducing lines and relaxing wrinkles
- evening out scars or other imperfections through booster treatments or lasers and other skin care options
Phone today on (03) 8849 1444 to get an appointment with our top Injectors in Melbourne or to request information on facial rejuvenation treatments with our Dermal Clinicians, Cosmetic Injectors or affiliated Specialist Plastic Surgeons. You can also email us by sending in an enquiry form.
Please note that cosmetic injections and vaginal laser treatments may not suit all patients, and results can vary from patient to patient. Ask us for more details including a price quote or cost quote for cosmetic injections, a Mona Lisa Touch vaginal laser treatment series or other non-surgical cosmetic treatments.