DNA Renewal Skin Care Range
We are proud to offer the DNA Renewal, PCA Skin and Cosmedix skin care ranges
Most store-bought products are designed for the mass market and have few active ingredients. Medical-grade or cosmeceutical skin care products, however, are more powerful than over-the-counter products. These are best prescribed by a Skin Care Specialist such as an Aesthetic Physician, Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist or Dermal Clinician.
Why a Professional Facial Skin Assessment is Crucial for Better Looking Skin
- The skin’s function as an organ is to protect other organs (internal organs) from the external environment.
- Skin is the body’s number one BARRIER to prevent illnesses and disease.
- It is what protects our internal systems from bacterial infections and other environmental harms.
- Most store-bought products just lie on top of the skin, and don’t fully absorb – because your skin doesn’t allow just anything to pass its protective barrier.
- Cosmeceutical Skincare requires extensive knowledge of anatomy & physiology of the skin as well as the interaction between the skin and topical ingredients and preparations.
ACTIVE Ingredients in DNA Skin Care range are what helps stimulates Cellular Rejuvenation, Exfoliation and Rejuvenation
Facial serums and moisturising creams that have advanced formulations often contain higher levels of ACTIVE ingredients that work in the deeper skin levels to help stimulate renewal or revitalisation.
In order to deliver essential vitamins and minerals into the skin – and through the barrier – you often need expert advice on which particular range of medical-grade skincare products (or active ingredients) will best suit your skin.
Cosmeceutical Skincare products contain active ingredients to rejuvenate, renew, replenish, and protect the skin.
Although many over-the-counter skin care products on the market claim to do this, they simply do not have enough active ingredients to be very effective for most people – so they often just coat (or cover) the skin. Low-active ingredient products may lead to some short-term improvement in the look and feel of the skin, but impart no long-term benefit. Medical grade Cosmeceutical Skincare products, such as the DNA Renewal range, are different.
ACTIVE Ingredients in medical grade cosmeceutical skin care ranges such as DNA may include:
- Retinoids (see above)
- Zinc/titanium (sunscreen)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B) – helps to improve skin immunity and cell metabolism
- Anti oxidants – including vitamin C, help to mop up free radicals caused by environmental damage
- AHA/BHA (alpha-hydroxy acids/beta hydroxy acids) – help to exfoliate and renew the skin
- Growth factors – a relatively new addition, growth factors help to repair and regenerate skin
At the Coco Ruby Skin & Anti Ageing Clinic we recommend some of the most advanced Cosmeceutical Skincare brands in the world that deliver results – including DNA Renewal.
DNA Renewal Skincare Range
DNA Renewal combines two scientific breakthroughs – DNA repair enzymes and plant-based Growth Factor into one streamlined approach for rapidly correcting and protecting skin types. The organisation was founded by Dr Ronald Moy, a leading dermatologist and Facial Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles California.
Our Medical-Grade DNA Skin Care range includes;
- DNA Collection
- DNA Scar Therapy
- DNA Eye Renewal
- DNA Regeneration Serum
- DNA Intensive Renewal
- DNA Night Renewal
- DNA Tinted SPF Medium
- DNA Cleanser
- DNA Defense Sun Protection
- DNA Tinted SPF Light
How DNA Skin Care Lines Help Fight Premature Ageing
DNA Repair Enzymes are your skin’s natural protection against aging and sun damage.
However, significant decreases in DNA Repair Enzymes are seen as soon as the age of 30 years old.
Research from the National Institute of Health (NIH) has shown that replenishing these DNA Repair Enzymes in your skin encourages the recognition and elimination of DNA damage.
In our DNA Renewal products, a trio of powerful enzymes are engineered from marine and botanical sources such as plankton and are delivered via liposomes to penetrate the skin deeply, thus helping to reverse DNA damage such as brown spots, wrinkles and discoloration.
The study of DNA Repair Enzymes won a Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2015.
As seen in the Skin Cancer Foundation Journal, DNA Repair Enzymes also play a prominent role in repairing sun damage, thereby helping to work against skin cancer.
Book your facial consultation with our qualified Dermal Skin Therapist today to find out more about our recommended treatments and products.
For more detailed information about these products, visit www.DNAegfRenewal.com or ask to meet with one of our leading Dermal Clinicians/Skin Care Product experts – Dermal Clinicians, Senior Injectors or Facial Plastic Surgeons.
Please FOLLOW us on Facebook.