Lycogel is not your average makeup company. Their goal is to help patients hide cosmetic surgery signs in patients and lead a normal life. The high-quality, technically formulated products, benefit all skin types. Lycogel makes you feel confident on the outside and improves the skin’s texture, appearance, and health over time.
Lycogel continues to innovate and develop new products to meet the ever-changing demands of its customers. The designer gel based technology combined with powerful ingredients makes Lycogel products truly one of a kind.
By investing in a Lycogel product, one is not hiding the signs of aging or cosmetic surgery; you are going a step ahead and investing in your skin’s long-term health. Unlike other makeup products, Lycogel is a treat for your skin and delivers anti-aging benefits as well.
Benefits of Lycogel
Some of the top benefits of Lycogel Products are listed below:
- Lycogel offers breathable gel based makeup which gives you coverage post-cosmetic surgery or other skin treatments without harming your skin.
- All the brand products are known to repair the skin, which is a significant plus in a makeup line.
- Lycogel products promote collagen and elastin production while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The products are packed with antioxidants and promote skin repair.
- The antibacterial properties of the products soothe the skin and keep stem cells healthy.
- These products are perfect for using on a regular basis due to their skin-nourishing benefits.
- These products are perfect to use after a recent surgery, laser or any other skin treatment. It gives great coverage without irritating your skin.
- Lycogel products contain SPF, which offer protection against UVA and UVB rays which makes your skin look brighter and younger over time.
- The products are water-resistant, which makes them perfect to wear to a beach or on a hot summer day.
- Lycogel products can be used by people of all skin types.
- Lycogel offers an extensive shade range to suit people of different skin tones. You can either get your perfect match or mix the two shades to find a suitable colour.
What Makes Lycogel Different?
Lycogel uses a combination of gel and lycogel complex. The gel makes sure to deliver the complex of 12 active ingredients to reap the maximum benefits of the skin. The products are water-resistant and provide long lasting coverage. The Lyco-complex aims at delivering oxygen, moisture and essential nutrients to the skin.
Oxygen equates to life and healthy looking skin. It renews skin cells, stimulates collagen and elastin production, minimizes lines, and soothes the skin. It is the best way to maintain your youthful looks without going under the knife. Making the right investment today will save you a lot of money in the future.
Moisturising your skin is the most important step of skincare. Any skin specialist, beauty guru or health expert will not deny this fact. Your skin is the largest organ you have, and the Lycogel products moisturize your skin and prevent trans-epidermal water loss. The products reinforce the skin’s natural defence system. It also protects the skin from harmful stressors.
Lycogel nutrients repair the tissues and regulate the natural skin processes. These nutrients promote skin, prevent scar formation, promotes skin repair and prevents premature aging as well.
Most Popular Products
Most Popular Products with Links
Lycogel Breathable Balm SPF 15
Lycogel Breathable Lip Balm comes with an SPF 15. It soothes, hydrates and protects your lips from external factors. It is made up of Lyco complex and 12 wonderful active ingredients that are known to repair the skin. It is a clear balm. Hence it’s perfect for people of all skin tones.
Lycogel balm creates a transparent barrier over the lips, which protects them from UV rays and other environmental stressors while repairing the skin underneath. The product contains hyaluronic acid, which locks in the moisture and provides intense hydration. It is an oil free, lightweight, and non-comedogenic formula that is great for priming the lips before makeup.
Why do you need to get your hands on Lycogel Breathable Lip Balm SPF 15?
- It is a clear balm that forms a protective barrier on your lips
- Lycogel lip balm promotes cell repair and renewal and keeps your lips looking soft at all times
- The lycogel lip balm creates a smooth canvas for other lip products such as lipsticks, lip-glosses etc.
- Suitable and safe to use after lip procedures
Active Ingredients in Lycogel Lip Balm
Lycogel lip balm contains the following active ingredients along with other ingredients:
- 7.5% Octinoxate
- 6% Oxybenzone
- 5% Octisalate
- 2% Avobenzone
- 1.5% Octocrylene
Using Lycogel Breathable Balm
Apply lip balm all over your lips in the morning, evening or as needed. You can use it alone or top it off with any lipstick of choice.
To purchase this product, click here.
Lycogel Breathable Concealer
Lycogel breathable concealer allows you to achieve flawless coverage while nourishing your skin. The full coverage concealer perfectly conceals any imperfections such as dark circles, blemishes and uneven skin tone. The light weight formula looks super natural and doesn’t clog pores. It comes in three shades; light, medium and dark.
Why use Lycogel Breathable Concealer?
- A lightweight concealer that is suitable for people of all skin types
- Offers full coverage
- Comes in three shades to suit a variety of skin tones; light, medium, and dark
- Suitable for all skin types; normal, dry, oily and combination
Using Lycogel Breathable Concealer
Simply apply a bit of concealer on the areas that need coverage and blend it in with your ring finger.
To purchase this product, click here:
- Lycogel Breathable Concealer – Light
- Lycogel Breathable Concealer – Medium
- Lycogel Breathable Concealer – Dark
Lycogel Breathable Tint-No 1
Lycogel Breathable tint brightens up dull looking complexion while simultaneously nourishing it. The tint offers sheer coverage, evens out the skin tone while making your skin look natural. It gives you a glowing, luminous finish and makes it healthier over time. Moreover, SPF 30 protects your skin against sun damage. It comes in 4 different shades to suit different skin tones.
Why get your hands on Lycogel Breathable Tint 1?
Benefits of Lycogel Breathable Tint:
- Breathable, lightweight coverage
- Gives you a radiant looking skin
- Comes in 4 shades to suit different skin tones
- Suitable for all skin types
Using Lycogel Breathable Tint
Simply take a small amount of tint and apply it to your skin. Spread it evenly for a natural, even coverage.
To purchase this product, click here.
Origin and History of Lycogel
Lycogel emerged as a brand in 2004 and launched for post-procedure care in the aesthetic arena. In 2008, they launched products for everyday use. Lycogel added new products to their range that increased their coverage.
Their laboratory is approved by the FDA, and employees innovative technicians and equipment to meet the changing demands of the customers. The products are recommended by top plastic surgeons, dermatologists, makeup artists and aestheticians across the world.
Lycogel has successfully met the expectations of people in the medical industry. Over time, the products have transformed from post-surgery makeup to everyday makeup. Now, you can enjoy amazing coverage with skin-beautifying benefits.
Ingredients of the Lycogel Brand
Lycogel uses following ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octisalate, Avobenzone, Octocrylene, water, Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, peg-10/15 crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone, saccharomyces lysate extract, hydrated silica, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, malus domestica fruit cell culture, cyperus root extract, lonicera japonica flower extract, Xanthium sibiricum fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, squalane (olive), acetyl tetrapeptide-15, phospholipids, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Phellodendron amurense bark extract, Hordeum distichon (barley) extract, Olea Europaea (olive) leaf extract, algae extract, artemisia Vulgaris extract, zinc PCA, Centella Asiatica extract, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, acrylates Ethylhexyl acrylate, triethoxysilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl hexyl dimethicone, xanthan gum, glycerin, lecithin, mannitol, sodium citrate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, isohexadecane, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylgycerine, hexylene glycol, sodium benzoate.
Lycogel FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions about Lycogel
What is Designer Gel Base?
- The designer base gel is the primary component of all LYCO products. It delivers the goodness of active ingredients to the skin for long lasting benefits.
What is LYCO-Complex?
- LYCO-Complex is a balanced set of 12 active ingredients that restore the moisture of the skin and adds essential vital nutrients.
Why is the importance of education for your skin?
- Oxygen is not only essential for your health. It is essential for your skin, as well. Oxygen speeds up your recovery process of your skin and keeps it looking younger for longer.
Why moisturizing the skin is important?
- You have heard many dermatologists, health experts, beauty gurus talk about the importance of moisturizing your skin. It helps nourish your skin, prevent dryness, and fights against environmental stressors.
Why does my skin need nutrients?
- Your skin needs vital nutrients to look young, attractive and beautiful. Keeping this in mind, Lycogel products contain nutrients, energy, and natural processes.
Do Lycogel products protect from sun damage?
- Yes, Lycogel products offer sun protection from the sun. Most products contain SPF 15 and SPF 30, which protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Are Lycogel products water-resistant?
- Yes, Lycogel products last up to 90 minutes when people are swimming or generally sweating.
Where can I buy Lycogel products?
- You can buy Lycogel products from the COCORUBY website.
Can I wear Lycogel products if I have sensitive skin?
- Lycogel products are completely suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. All the products are hypoallergenic, which work wonders for surgery, burn wounds and promote skin healing.
Are Lycogel products non-comedogenic?
- Yes. All the products of Lycogel are non-comedogenic, which makes it perfect for people with oily skin types.
How can I remove Lycogel products?
- You can simply wash off your face with the face wash. If you have applied multiple layers of makeup, apply, using a cleanser is a great idea.
Are Lycogel products suitable for people with all skin tones?
- Most of the Lycogel products comes in different shades from light to dark which makes them suitable for people with all skin types.
I have dry skin. Can I use Lycogel products?
- Yes, lycogel products are amazing for people with dry skin. In fact, they offer complete coverage for dry, scaly areas and offer a hydrating effect. Make sure to moisturize your skin beforehand prior to using lycogel products.
Do I need a prescription to buy lycogel products?
- No, you don’t need a prescription to buy lycogel products. You can purchase them online as per your preference.
Are lycogel products suitable for all skin types?
- Lycogel products are suitable for all skin types; oily, dry, combination and normal.
Can I apply Lycogel products over any skin creams?
- Yes, you can use any skincare underneath Lycogel makeup products. It will not interfere with the products underneath.
Can I use Lycogel lip balm after lip fillers?
- Yes, you can use Lycogel lip balm immediately after getting lip fillers. In fact, all the Lycogel products are completely safe to use after cosmetic surgeries.
I cannot find my colour shade; what should I do?
- Well, you can mix the two shades to get your perfect match if you are unable to find your perfect match.
Always Start with a Coco Ruby Skin Care Consultation
Are you impressed with Lycogel products? Having surgery and need to get your hands on good quality post-surgery makeup? Or, you might just want to buy makeup that doesn’t harm your skin.
You might be thinking, what’s next? To find which product or treatment will suit your skin best, book your facial consultation with our qualified Dermal Skin Clinicians today.
If you have any questions or queries, send a confidential enquiry form today or call us at (03) 8849 1400. Keep following us on Facebook for all the latest updates.
Lycogel Medicated Makeup from Coco Ruby Skin Clinic Melbourne
Lycogel is a great skin care choice for skins that are recently treated or have conditions such as acne, dryness or rosacea.
Lyogel prides itself on having created a ‘breathable’ foundation. Their products also use powerful active ingredients designed to help improve the condition of your skin whilst giving you a smoother finish-look foundation coverage. They use Designer Gel Base technology and it’s perfect for wearing cover-up makeup after a Fraxel treatment, DOT therapy or other skin peel treatment (just wait the allotted time before applying).
Highly recommended as a beautiful coverage skin care option by our team of Dermal Clinicians and Senior Injecting Clinicians.
Order Lycogel and find out what suits your skin perfectly – excellent colour matching options available during a skin care consultation with a Dermal Clinician at Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing in Melbourne by appointment.
Find out more about this special medication-style Skin Care Range by booking in a personalised skin-care assessment, complete with a Canfield Imaging Session to assess your pigmentation and vascularity (be prepared to be confronted with sun damage).
Canfield Imaging system, DOT therapy equipment and Mona Lisa Touch equipment is available at our Hawthorn location.
Send an enquiry form today or phone us on (03) 8849 1400.