How Long Should you Wait After Your Facial Injections BEFORE Having Other Treatments?
A common question surrounding Cosmetic Injections such as Dermal Fillers and Anti-Wrinkle injections is HOW LONG TO WAIT before resuming your normal skin care or other facial treatments.
Senior Cosmetic Injector, Sandra Wallace, gives her best tips for how long to wait before getting other treatments.
Sandra acknowledges that each Injector has their own unique skills and preferences for how long to wait before having other facial related treatments.
Based on nearly 20 years of experience using injectable strategies to refine and rejuvenate the face, she advises her patients to wait the following periods of time AFTER getting injection treatments before having these different skin refinement treatments.
If you have any questions or have had an experience with combining treatments, you are welcome to leave a public comment in the COMMENT field towards the bottom of this blog page.
Or send an enquiry to arrange an appointment time to discuss your skin injection needs or experiences directly with Sandra.
How long to wait after Injections before getting other Facial Treatments including Lasers, IPL, DOT Therapy and Hair Removal:
- Healite II – wait 1 week (note this may vary depending on what you have injected and where)
- Facials – wait 2 weeks
- Enzyme Peels – wait 2 weeks
- Laser Genesis – wait 2 weeks
- Glycolic or AHA peels – wait 2 weeks
- Deep Chemical Peels – wait 4 weeks
- Facial waxing – wait 2-4 weeks (ask Sandra for specifics)
- Laser Hair Removal for face – wait 2-4 weeks
- Fraxel Laser treatments – wait 4 weeks
- Dot Therapy Laser Treatments – wait 4 weeks
- Liquid Nitrogen (dry ice) -wait 4 weeks
- DermaPen Microneedling – wait 4 weeks
Sandra also suggests that fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and skin tightening after facial surgery – including after eyelid lift surgery – can give a more rejuvenating effect to the entire face.
These days, the key to maintaining a youthful face is to combine different non-surgical cosmetic procedures – sometimes with surgical rejuvenation such as an Eyelid Lift or Face Lift.